• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waiver Wire Week 13

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you guys can hijack this thread and discuss the hot names to pick up, but my predicament involves who to drop. I have 2 IDPs on bye and I would rather not drop either one. I guess i could drop one if i absolutely had to.

PPR with bonus points for long TDs. Looking to cut 2...

Alexander Mattison and Jamal Williams - handcuffs for my starting RBs, Cook and Jones.
Salvon Ahmed - I may have to drop him anyway if Gaskin comes off of IR. Not only because he would be worthless, but because I have Gaskin on my IR.
Devin Singletary
Tyler Boyd - Is he droppable now?
Jameson Crowder
Jakobi Meyers

Thinking Singletary and Meyers.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seasonal or dynasty ?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you guys can hijack this thread and discuss the hot names to pick up, but my predicament involves who to drop. I have 2 IDPs on bye and I would rather not drop either one. I guess i could drop one if i absolutely had to.

Alexander Mattison and Jamal Williams - handcuffs for my starting RBs, Cook and Jones.
Salvon Ahmed - I may have to drop him anyway if Gaskin comes off of IR. Not only because he would be worthless, but because I have Gaskin on my IR.
Devin Singletary
Jameson Crowder
Jakobi Meyers

What are your ODP starting requirements, and who are they? David and White?? Don't blame you for not wanting to drop them. But, if your just starting random flex IDP's, I'd rather drop David then anyone on your list. If your starting position specific IDP's, thats a different story.

Of your guys, I'd drop Ahmed first, Meyers second, and then probably Boyd. If its between a questionable WR, and a questionable RB, I'll keep the RB every time.
Singletary might not have the role he had at the beginning of the year, but Moss has already shown a propensity for getting dinged up, he could easily have that backfield to himself again for a playoff run.
And Cincy WR's are just a Hail Mary type play with either Finley or Allen at QB...youre just praying for a TD, cuz, volume and yardage is not gonna be there.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think crowder and meyers are my cuts.....

stay safe, cuff your rb's
cincy may falter, but boyd did ok last year with junk, theyre gonna throw and be behind, let allen have another week and see......id still feel better about playing boyd over crowder or meyers

unless your're desperate for help. stay safe

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cincy may falter, but boyd did ok last year with junk, theyre gonna throw and be behind, let allen have another week and see......id still feel better about playing boyd over crowder or meyers

Boyd had Dalton for 13 games. Dalton is nothing special, thats no doubt, but he is an NFL caliber QB. In the 3 games with Finley, Boyd had a combined 162 yds and 1 score on 12 catches. No volume, few yards, hoping and praying for a TD.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyd had Dalton for 13 games. Dalton is nothing special, thats no doubt, but he is an NFL caliber QB. In the 3 games with Finley, Boyd had a combined 162 yds and 1 score on 12 catches. No volume, few yards, hoping and praying for a TD.
He had one ok game. One good game. One total dud with Finley.
1 for 0 yards yards 3 targets
5 for yards101 yards 1td on 9 targets
6 for 62 yards on 8 targets

that’s not that bad, and targets are there. So they struggled Finley’s first game.

taking into account they played the ravens, the steelers the next two games, both what at worst top 5 defenses....and nasty nasty secondaries

not as bleak as painted at all.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing some playoff planning. Should I pick up Mattison as Cook's handcuff? I normally don't carry handcuffs during the season unless they have a chance of playing (like Murray for Kamara or Edmonds for Drake) which is why I'm not carrying him now. But the only two people that I could drop him for on my roster are Mike Davis or Chase Edmonds. I don't really feel comfortable dropping Davis considering CMac may or may not be back ( I wouldn't be shocked if they just shut him down at this point). Edmonds seems more droppable

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing some playoff planning. Should I pick up Mattison as Cook's handcuff? I normally don't carry handcuffs during the season unless they have a chance of playing (like Murray for Kamara or Edmonds for Drake) which is why I'm not carrying him now. But the only two people that I could drop him for on my roster are Mike Davis or Chase Edmonds. I don't really feel comfortable dropping Davis considering CMac may or may not be back ( I wouldn't be shocked if they just shut him down at this point). Edmonds seems more droppable
Wel r u a drake owner who else is rostered for u

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wel r u a drake owner who else is rostered for u

Nah, I don't have Drake. If Cook goes down, I still have Carson, Gibson and Gallman. So its really a question of if you think Mattison can be a better play than any one of those. I'm not quite sure. Mattison has had some good games but he's also stunk the joint up in others when people thought he'd slide right into a good role

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meyers and Crowder

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I don't have Drake. If Cook goes down, I still have Carson, Gibson and Gallman. So its really a question of if you think Mattison can be a better play than any one of those. I'm not quite sure. Mattison has had some good games but he's also stunk the joint up in others when people thought he'd slide right into a good role
Yes I do. Even with him flopping one game.
Meyers and Crowder
Yup

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd prefer Cook insurance.

But Edmonds deserves a hesitation.

Like you said, you're not in "trouble" if Cook goes down.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Devin Singletary
Jameson Crowder
Jakobi Meyers

im dropping Crowder in my league but I dont have him in a PPR league

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer Cook insurance.

But Edmonds deserves a hesitation.

Like you said, you're not in "trouble" if Cook goes down.

Actually, looking things over, Davis might be the better drop for me. Panthers schedule for the playoffs isn't that good (GB, WFT,)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Minny faces tough run defenses in Weeks 14 (@TB), 15 (CHI) and 16 (@NO). It's the reason I've switched my lotto ticket from Mattison to Jamaal Williams. GB's matchups are cake.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In that case - I approve this message:
What are your ODP starting requirements, and who are they? David and White?? Don't blame you for not wanting to drop them. But, if your just starting random flex IDP's, I'd rather drop David then anyone on your list. If your starting position specific IDP's, thats a different story.

Of your guys, I'd drop Ahmed first, Meyers second, and then probably Boyd. If its between a questionable WR, and a questionable RB, I'll keep the RB every time.
Singletary might not have the role he had at the beginning of the year, but Moss has already shown a propensity for getting dinged up, he could easily have that backfield to himself again for a playoff run.
And Cincy WR's are just a Hail Mary type play with either Finley or Allen at QB...youre just praying for a TD, cuz, volume and yardage is not gonna be there.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drop Boyd for Debo or JuJu? What do y’all think?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We start 2 DEs, 2 LBs, 2 DBs and a flex. My bye week guys are Devin White and Antoine Winfield. I would drop Winfield if I had to, but will not drop White.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't say I am desperate. I'm probably clinching a playoff spot after this week and am pretty much in a 3 way battle for the top seed, with the top 2 teams getting a bye going into the last week of the season. But we do all play records, so there is a lot of wiggle room in this last week.