• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6...AZ

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it pretty funny how the Cards had like four or five red zone trips and they only came away with one touchdown in five tries.

Anyone remember why Bruce Arians was run out of town? :think:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it pretty funny how the Cards had like four or five red zone trips and they only came away with one touchdown in five tries.

Anyone remember why Bruce Arians was run out of town? :think:

Funny how some people have said Arians seeks to get revenge on Tomlin for firing him this week.

While he didn't have Bell to work with...Dan Rooney put out some public comments about the running game needed to improved...basically felt he was too pass happy and his contract was not renewed 2 season after those comments surfaced...technically not fired since he didn't have a contract, but whatever the situation was if Tomlin was behind it, he's a great actor.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bruce had a horrible reputation in the red-zone while he was managing this offense. I heard coming into the game that the Cards had the most points scored per game this season. Guess it must have been his old stomping grounds rubbing off on Bruce and his O, cause their red-zone game plan sucked.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce had a horrible reputation in the red-zone while he was managing this offense. I heard coming into the game that the Cards had the most points scored per game this season. Guess it must have been his old stomping grounds rubbing off on Bruce and his O, cause their red-zone game plan sucked.
i think it's just that the tardnals aren't who everyone thought they were

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. Although, if ever there was a constant thorn in Carson Palmer's side, it is the Pittsburgh Steelers :D
here is the thing all the talking heads like to count us out and that the biggest mistake that they can make ..I love it when we take down a team that the media has bragged up

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. Although, if ever there was a constant thorn in Carson Palmer's side, it is the Pittsburgh Steelers :D

:nod:

I didn't like that our boys let him run up a shitload of passing yards, but what the hell, the important thing is that they didn't turn into points.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering they were averaging nearly 30 a game maybe Arians had figure the RZ out....lol...I think the Steeler D had some influence on this game...terrible pass, the Mitchell picked, but Heyward was barreling down on him...the FF by JH was a wicked hit...oldschool Steeler style...not in the RZ, but great play by Timmons on that pick.

Arians had no real reason to abandon the run as early as he did, but that's typical Bruce "Air it out" Arians...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

I didn't like that our boys let him run up a shitload of passing yards, but what the hell, the important thing is that they didn't turn into points.

I didn't sweat that too much...especially when they were down 2 possessions late...I was like, keep it going...because they were gaining yds and the clocking was running out.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering they were averaging nearly 30 a game maybe Arians had figure the RZ out....lol...I think the Steeler D had some influence on this game...terrible pass, the Mitchell picked, but Heyward was barreling down on him...the FF by JH was a wicked hit...oldschool Steeler style...not in the RZ, but great play by Timmons on that pick.

Arians had no real reason to abandon the run as early as he did, but that's typical Bruce "Air it out" Arians...

They definitely did. The D is playing far above any preseason expectations I had for them. Multiple turnovers in consecutive games? The final seasons under LeBeau and they couldn't buy a turnover. Now, they are getting them in spades.

Hope Butler keeps them rollin'

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They definitely did. The D is playing far above any preseason expectations I had for them. Multiple turnovers in consecutive games? The final seasons under LeBeau and they couldn't buy a turnover. Now, they are getting them in spades.

Hope Butler keeps them rollin'
Couldn't agree more.