• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5- Time to Clip the Falcons

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we can curtail this until next season. Talib is playing lights out right now and brings an edge to our defense. He is vying for MVP status of this team right now

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we can curtail this until next season. Talib is playing lights out right now and brings an edge to our defense. He is vying for MVP status of this team right now
Agree. Talib seems to be that catalyst for this D to have it's swagger. Be hard to replace him for any extended period of time.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL has been waiting for this, so they can apply whatever discipline they deem worthy. This could suck.
Yep. Goodell can do anything he wants at anytime. That's what sucks. He has too much arbitrary power.
The next lockout could last a while. I'm sure the PA will fight harder to curtail his power.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Goodell can do anything he wants at anytime. That's what sucks. He has too much arbitrary power.
The next lockout could last a while. I'm sure the PA will fight harder to curtail his power.

My guess is the Owners will say "well if you want a say in player discipline then give us an 18-game season." Makes sense for them to give a bit on that area as all it has done with having Goodell have supreme power is make them look bad and the league bad. So then at least if the NFLPA is part of the decision the owners can say "well talk to them they agreed with us on this punishment."

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 game season, 2 bye weeks, only 2 weeks of preseason.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 game season, 2 bye weeks, only 2 weeks of preseason.

Honestly that makes decent sense. The NFL would make more money which means players make more money. Getting that extra bye week would help out tremendously and shortening the preseason is something the players have wanted anyway. I would add then they would need to increase the roster size a bit and change up some of the IR rules where more than one player could actually come back.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly that makes decent sense. The NFL would make more money which means players make more money. Getting that extra bye week would help out tremendously and shortening the preseason is something the players have wanted anyway. I would add then they would need to increase the roster size a bit and change up some of the IR rules where more than one player could actually come back.

agreed

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another QB comes to Denver and gets turned into mush with the need of psychological counseling.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, twice a day ice cream man comes by ! Seriously though, that would seem to be a good move for all. I'd like to see right after draft, players could meet (especially O-line and Qbs ) for " study hall " at their teams facility non- required. Familiarity with system would also reduce injuries imo. I'll elaborate if needed. :)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff IRman is hurt once again. Sore groin.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well injury report is out. Very interesting list. For the Broncos we have 2 players listed as out. Demarcus Ware and Kayvon Webster are both out. A little surprising on Webster as he kind of joked last week after the injury that it was nothing serious. And kind of disappointing that now 2 of our 3 captains will be out for this game.

Questionable are Siemian, Green, Keo, and Stephenson. Right now we do not know on any of them the odds that they will play. I do know many were much more impressed with Siemian today saying his accuracy was back on track and the velocity was closer to normal than yesterday. Green and Stephenson are close and honestly if they miss this Sunday they should be good to go for Thursday.

All other players are a go.

As for the Falcons they only have 3 players that have any kind of status. De"vondre Campbell, Jeion Jones, and Paul Worrilow are all out for this game. Not a big deal to have 3 players out but when all 3 are the exact same position plus you just put Weatherspoon on IR for the same position that means they are down 4 people at the Linebacker position for this week. So if there is a week for the Broncos to take advantage of running the football and having those passes over the middle to the TE and RB this is the week.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Broncos play this game with passion = they will run the Falcon's out of Mile High.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would definitely like to see our run game get back on track. The Falcons should be a good team to do just that.