• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 lineup

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so this is my main money league and I'm having a hard time setting a lineup this week. This is the best team I have so the options are good, but I hate some of the matchups. I have to start 2 RB's, 2 WR/TE's, and 2 RB/WR/TE. We do not have to play a tight end in this league. It is half point PPR. These are my options:

Najee Harris vs. Denver - Denver is 1st in fantasy points against the run but with Najee's usage and receiving it's hard to sit him
Austin Ekeler vs. Cleveland - same thing as Najee except Cleveland is #2 in fantasy points against the run
D'Andre Swift vs. Minnesota - no issues here
Damien Williams vs. Las Vegas - just picked him up this week and it's a good matchup

DK Metcalf vs. Los Angeles Rams - this one worries me in case Ramsey shadows him because he didn't do anything against them last year when Ramsey shadowed him.
DJ Moore vs. Philadelphia - I'm fine with this matchup
Justin Jefferson vs. Detroit - I'm fine with this matchup
Julio Jones vs. Jacksonville - Love the matchup, but with the other options I have I'm not risking playing him since he has a history of being active and just being a decoy
TJ Hockenson vs. Minnesota - Too many other good options.

So I have pretty much eliminated Julio and Hockenson which means I have to play 6 of the other 7, so who would you leave out?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd sit Damien.....and then he would make me put a noose around my neck and jump off a building....