• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4... the Eagles

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did for philly on their first TD.

Not sure if its just Adams. They haven't been able to stop the run since game 2. On the other side of the ball, they cant run it. this needs to be addressed as well.
When Greene went down our run defense took a big step back. Greene plays bigger than his size. I love Savage but he is better in deep center than in the box.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Greene went down our run defense took a big step back. Greene plays bigger than his size. I love Savage but he is better in deep center than in the box.

Need to find a solution fast or it will continue to happen. On a side note, i know im a homer but the refs seemed to favor philly in this game or am i seeing it with green and gold goggles? The non PI call was blatant and everybody but the refs saw it that way. But over turn the offensive PI on phillys first TD. little fishy if you ask me.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officiating was bad all around. Missed calls for both teams but not letting the players decide it at the end is the most frustrating aspect for me.

Plenty of fault lie at the feet of the Packers though. Awful goal to go play calling and execution

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officiating was bad all around. Missed calls for both teams but not letting the players decide it at the end is the most frustrating aspect for me.

Plenty of fault lie at the feet of the Packers though. Awful goal to go play calling and execution

No doubt. The game should never be left in the refs hands. The lack of consistency from them is a bit frustrating. And when i say them i mean both, the guys in striped shirts and the guys with packer uniforms.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will still take 3-1 after the first quarter but I hope this one doesnt come back to haunt us. I think Philly is a good team but we had a good chance to win this game.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the 3 - 1 start for sure. They have plenty of things to fix, that's for sure. We'll see if LeFluer is worth his salt or not...they got 10 days to make some improvements and adjustments...so we'll see.

Honestly, they really need a good MLB or ILB that can control the box...Martinez is not the guy...and it's been too damn long for them to not have addressed this.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the 3 - 1 start for sure. They have plenty of things to fix, that's for sure. We'll see if LeFluer is worth his salt or not...they got 10 days to make some improvements and adjustments...so we'll see.

Honestly, they really need a good MLB or ILB that can control the box...Martinez is not the guy...and it's been too damn long for them to not have addressed this.
I think this is a bad take. He just needs help on the second level. We play 6 DBs way too much and it hurts us big time in run defense.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will still take 3-1 after the first quarter but I hope this one doesnt come back to haunt us. I think Philly is a good team but we had a good chance to win this game.

3-1 is a great start considering. If the rushing offense and defense doesn’t change then that great start can turn into an ugly finish real quick. It doesn’t get any easier next week in Dallas. Elliot could rush for a career high against this defense right now.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-1 is a great start considering. If the rushing offense and defense doesn’t change then that great start can turn into an ugly finish real quick. It doesn’t get any easier next week in Dallas. Elliot could rush for a career high against this defense right now.
As the opponents change our run game will improve. Denver, Minny, Philly and Chicago is a really tough slate. Jones went over 100 against Minny.