• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4- Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,416.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pray for the Raiders please and thank you.....Adams and Crosby both out.

We about to get clusterfucked blown out.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that Bo Nix didn't have a great game but I'm getting more and more convinced that he will be the QB we've been searching for. Once he gets a full season under his belt, I believe he's going to be a great Bronco. There's just something about his competitiveness, athleticism, maturity and poise that feels right. His teammates and coaching staff continue to heap praise on him. Just a matter of time until he really breaks out, IMO.

Ugly game for the Broncos but to win back-to-back East Coast games against superior opponents says a lot about this team. Consider me a big fan of Vance Joseph now. Our defense looks pretty damn good. Go Broncos!!

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 11 o’clock start has been a nemesis of the Broncos forever. To get back to back wins in the time slot is huge. Bo’s stats were terrible, but he did just enough to get it done. The weather sucked and there were other negative factors in play by the offense. Look at the stats of the HoF QB on the other team for perspective. I credit Sean for sticking with the run and I was happy to see the game Williams had. Our D is legit. VJ has shown me a lot as Denver DC. I feel like at 2-2, the broncos are ahead of where I thought we would be.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t forget, the refs literally screwed us on that fumble recovery that went for a touchdown. Vance has these young guys playing at an elite level. And to think, I wanted him fired after week 3 last year. That’s how much I know

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t forget, the refs literally screwed us on that fumble recovery that went for a touchdown. Vance has these young guys playing at an elite level. And to think, I wanted him fired after week 3 last year. That’s how much I know
Those opinions were fair and warranted. He froze early and often, playing prevent and 3 deep safety schemes when it was close or we had the lead. This year he's blitzing more, disguising coverages, and playing more press/man than in the past. Probably due to the emerging of Moss, who despite some young db bone headed plays is still holding his own opposite the best db in the NFL.

Hes definitely upped his game on the past year, and our front office drafts and trades had a lot to do with that.

That said, I still find the guy cringy and will welcome the extra draft pick we get when he's hired as a HC again.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one of the first wanting him gone . I love wade probably as much as use to love Alex Gibbs .... is me holding on with the past a little to much.