• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: Redskins @ Eagles

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip screwed up letting Desean Jackson go. :pound:

34, 30 & 37 pts

3-0

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win ya'll.

Better team won today on the field.

Disappointed in the loss, but Ya can't win when Ya make the errors we did today.

Cheers.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles earned all of the respect today and Boykin earned some more pt.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The resolve it took to win this game should not be overlooked.

No run game, Virtually no offensive line a complete lack of pass rush. And Kirk Cousins having a party on the road.

Say what you will about Cousins' last series. Cousins looked good. ....we took everything they had and won anyway.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No run game, Virtually no offensive line a complete lack of pass rush. And Kirk Cousins having a party on the road.

Say what you will about Cousins' last series. Cousins looked good. ....we took everything they had and won anyway.

The versatility that the Eagles showed today was amazing. Everyone was thinking that it would be a Shady and Sproles show. There are many ways this team can score.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: :10:

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are finding a way to win and a win is a win. The bad thing is they are beating bad or say mediocre teams. I got say that Cousins was on fire. I don't want to rush it, but RG3 might be looking for a job when he is healthy. It is going to be interesting meeting up with San Fran next week. The Eagles are 3-0 and I am pretty damn happy. We are in a good place right now. My only worries are the Oline right now, they are banged up good and I am sure they are going to be on the phone this week. I admit #9 is not throwing a good deep ball, but the kid has heart and either he is going to get it or not. He can lead and gets the ball in the end zone and right now we will take it.

I have two game balls today, Jordan Matthew's and Malcolm Jenkins. I don't think I need to express why.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win ya'll.

Disappointed in the loss, but Ya can't win when Ya make the errors we did today.

Cheers.
I would not say the better team won. The Redskins offense looked Superbowl caliber and Cousins was throwing balls over guys shoulders like Montana. Washington fans have nothing to be ashamed of today. This season is not over and we may just meet a couple more times this season if you know what I mean.

I love me some Redskins Eagles games, fights, blood on the jerseys and war in the trenches. Today was a great game. If the Eagles would have lost I don't think it would have bothered me, all those men went to war today and in the End the Eagles pulled it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game, both teams battled. I wouldn't expect anything different from either of these teams

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win ya'll.

Cheers.

You are way too nice. Thks.:suds:

Now - can you pray for 'my' Raiders?

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not say the better team won. The Redskins offense looked Superbowl caliber and Cousins was throwing balls over guys shoulders like Montana. Washington fans have nothing to be ashamed of today. This season is not over and we may just meet a couple more times this season if you know what I mean.

I love me some Redskins Eagles games, fights, blood on the jerseys and war in the trenches. Today was a great game. If the Eagles would have lost I don't think it would have bothered me, all those men went to war today and in the End the Eagles pulled it out.

I thought it a sloppy game, with both defenses sad. Cousin's is 'the man'. ENTERTAINING GAME? For sure. It was a 70+ point game.....that is not normally a sign of a GOOD game.

oleskool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the eagles have not played their best ball yet . its coming

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it a sloppy game, with both defenses sad. Cousin's is 'the man'. ENTERTAINING GAME? For sure. It was a 70+ point game.....that is not normally a sign of a GOOD game.
Yeah your right, the game sucked. would have been better if it was 3-6 and the Eagles lost.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least this Eagles fan/parent is self aware...

14-4-badparent.png