• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 3: 49ERS at Rams

Yosemite Sam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have been decimated by injuries. No Kupp and Nacua, second and third string offensive linemen...the 49ers should roll like the Arizona Cardinals did last week.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Rams have been decimated by injuries. No Kupp and Nacua, second and third string offensive linemen...the 49ers should roll like the Arizona Cardinals did last week.
Not sure about "roll" but i think they'll win. It may be closer than the spread because we're struggling in the red zone. Field goals are better than nothing but it also makes for close games.

The offense needs to score TD's and ease pressure on the defense.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bell needs to be cut. Like right now.

What good is a receiver who can’t catch balls that are in his numbers or right in his hands? His first drop, in a vacuum, MIGHT be excusable as it was slightly under thrown, but receivers need to do SOME of the work as well.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanna Bland play calling at the end of Games is amazing. Sometimes it works but other teams don't feel the clinch when the Niners are driving at the end of games. Almost always settle for FGs. Well also missed FGs.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you had a flat tire on the way to rolling the Rams.

Yosemite Sam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you had a flat tire on the way to rolling the Rams.
You win! Flat tire and blown radiator. Niners were out coached, out hustled, out played. I see some serious issues. Many were foreseeable. Some are unforgivable. Special Teams are an underperforming unit year after year. At some point the coordinator and the head coach have to be accountable. The run defense was an issue last year, even when Greenlaw was healthy. This is either a personnel issue or coaching. You can blame Sorensen, the likely fall guy, but Kyle and John were aware of the issues last year and failed to figure it out over the offseason. I mean, it was Kyle who hired Wilks and promoted Sorensen. And, the offensive line continues to struggle for third consecutive year. Its either personnel or coaching. I think it is a combination. When Jed York commits $50M-$6M a year to Purdy extension, Kyle better take care of the franchise QB. One third round pick (Puni) is all they have to show despite years of inadequacy.