• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 vs KC

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how that guy trains & trains & trains on his pass-rush moves but they never show up on the field. Take that play for example, all that bag punching in the offseason should have trained him to fight this block with his hands. Shuck the O-lineman's arms and rip through. But no, Bud just relies on speed & strength every time. Makes me sad that they picked up his 5th year option.

Seems like the OL there should've gotten a hold for grabbing, but Bud's just not a pass rusher...if he can't beat you with speed and a bullrush, he's not going to beat you...that's all he's got.

Idk if that 5th yr is going to hold up if he's not in the 5-8 sack range....the team can rescind it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the OL there should've gotten a hold for grabbing, but Bud's just not a pass rusher...if he can't beat you with speed and a bullrush, he's not going to beat you...that's all he's got.

Idk if that 5th yr is going to hold up if he's not in the 5-8 sack range....the team can rescind it.
Unless he dramatically changes the way he plays over the next 14 games, I simply don't believe he's a starting caliber OLB. I'd rescind & move on.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he dramatically changes the way he plays over the next 14 games, I simply don't believe he's a starting caliber OLB. I'd rescind & move on.

Film Room: Keith Butler's Defense Is Terrifyingly Predictable - Steelers Depot

Stuff like this makes you wonder if Butler (and or Tomlin) know WTF they're doing.

Watch about the 2nd & 3rd GIF down...they have TJ covering the slot which is Watkins...the play goes to another player, successfully of course. But the Chiefs make notice of this and the very next play they line Watkins in the slot again in the same exact look and sure enough TJ is covering him again and the result is one of the few passes Mahomes misses for a sure TD, but it highlights absolutely silly mismatches that Butler's D creates.

No f'ing way your best OLB should be covering the slot while you blitz with two DBs

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Film Room: Keith Butler's Defense Is Terrifyingly Predictable - Steelers Depot

Stuff like this makes you wonder if Butler (and or Tomlin) know WTF they're doing.

Watch about the 2nd & 3rd GIF down...they have TJ covering the slot which is Watkins...the play goes to another player, successfully of course. But the Chiefs make notice of this and the very next play they line Watkins in the slot again in the same exact look and sure enough TJ is covering him again and the result is one of the few passes Mahomes misses for a sure TD, but it highlights absolutely silly mismatches that Butler's D creates.

No f'ing way your best OLB should be covering the slot while you blitz with two DBs
Yikes... Its even worse than I thought. Good article

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes... Its even worse than I thought. Good article

Yep...and they basically rush 4 and bring a delayed blitzer for #5 while exposing their OLB to coverage down the field vs a guy running 4.3-4.4.

What's scary is it wasn't a mistake...that's TJ's assignment in that look...same look the next play they defended it the same way. Head scratcher...if TJ plays perfect DEF, one on one vs a slot WR, he's going to get beaten probably 7 out of 10 times...why would you employ that coverage?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...and they basically rush 4 and bring a delayed blitzer for #5 while exposing their OLB to coverage down the field vs a guy running 4.3-4.4.

What's scary is it wasn't a mistake...that's TJ's assignment in that look...same look the next play they defended it the same way. Head scratcher...if TJ plays perfect DEF, one on one vs a slot WR, he's going to get beaten probably 7 out of 10 times...why would you employ that coverage?

Same reason you put 145 pound corner on Gronk.....

To get your ass beat week after week.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand how that guy trains & trains & trains on his pass-rush moves but they never show up on the field. Take that play for example, all that bag punching in the offseason should have trained him to fight this block with his hands. Shuck the O-lineman's arms and rip through. But no, Bud just relies on speed & strength every time. Makes me sad that they picked up his 5th year option.

Because he's to busy getting busy on someone's mom, then come game time he's tired because mom wore his sorry ass out.

I mean he said it, not me.

:lol:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I listened to AB addressing the press from yesterday.
I'm gonna give him the benefit oh g threes doubt. But I can't help but feel his answers were rehearsed.
Maybe this was his punishment, he and his boy Tomlin say in the office and went over what he would say.

But I'll stop there, because like I said, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm believing win #1 comes on Monday night.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I listened to AB addressing the press from yesterday.
I'm gonna give him the benefit oh g threes doubt. But I can't help but feel his answers were rehearsed.
Maybe this was his punishment, he and his boy Tomlin say in the office and went over what he would say.

But I'll stop there, because like I said, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm believing win #1 comes on Monday night.
Agreed. It was probably his agent that gave him the lines since he was already in damage control after the "trade me" tweet. If it were Tomlin's words it would have sounded more like:

"Obviously I was frustrated, and obviously I just wanted to win. Obviously we suck so obviously I was mad. Obviously...."

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. It was probably his agent that gave him the lines since he was already in damage control after the "trade me" tweet. If it were Tomlin's words it would have sounded more like:

"Obviously I was frustrated, and obviously I just wanted to win. Obviously we suck so obviously I was mad. Obviously...."
.....I/we just didn't execute. The game plan was great!!!