• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2: Skins @ Packers GDT

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"They're not pointing fingers & they're not giving up. Thats important." Doc

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the hell do they wait until the 4th quarter to start playing good

Honestly? Because the defenses are tiring. In the first half of both games, the line was completely owned by the defenses. By the 4th qtr, they are tired and the pressure on RG3 is not that significant.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles and cowpukes lose ... so that helps take away some of the sting

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like the Eagles and Cowgirls lost so if we can get our shit together we're still in it in the NFC east.

We have to hope RGIII can get his shit together.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like the Eagles and Cowgirls lost so if we can get our shit together we're still in it in the NFC east.

We have to hope RGIII can get his shit together.

It's not just RG3, the whole team is out of sync and poorly coached. A healthy RG3 last season carried this team to the playoff's. With NO threat to run, we are just not the same. Our Offensive line is now completely exposed with the exception of Williams, the rest are terrible.

The defense is a whole different story. Maybe this is the last year of Haslett, Fletcher etc...

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNless we seriously get it together on defense, Haslett has to be fired.

Side not... Merriweather... just cut him already. out of 18 games on roster he has now played a total of ONE. He is a waste of a roster spot. Considering that Reed Doughty is getting more playing time any way, why even bother with this bum.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just RG3, the whole team is out of sync and poorly coached. A healthy RG3 last season carried this team to the playoff's. With NO threat to run, we are just not the same. Our Offensive line is now completely exposed with the exception of Williams, the rest are terrible.

The defense is a whole different story. Maybe this is the last year of Haslett, Fletcher etc...

Are you serious about the run? If so - I hope that you are only saying that in regards to RG3. Morris had a good game & is the real deal - with or without the threat of RG3. The offense at least has hope - they just need to play both halves.

I stated prior to the season that the defense only needs to be average if the offense can perform similar to last season. They are far from that & just about no offense can dig themselves out of a hole that big. You forgot to mention special teams which were horrible. If I see one more drive that starts inside the 10 I am going to scream, and the punting is atrocious.

Last year for Haslett? If there is any justice - THIS WILL BE HIS LAST GAME!!!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire shaney and haslett yes or no

Shanahan? No (doesn't matter what we think - he is here for at least this season and next unless he wants to leave). Haslett? YES - as soon as possible. I understand that a lot of this falls on the players but what exactly does he add to this team? Replacing him could only have a positive effect for the simple reason that is cannot get any worse.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO some people never learn. Last year it was fire all the coaches then the team won 7 games. They lose two in a row and it's fire all the coaches. :lame:

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must agree with letting Merriweather go after this season, the guy is worthless, always hurt, what good is a guy on the bench....just there to collect a paycheck, must be nice.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO some people never learn. Last year it was fire all the coaches then the team won 7 games. They lose two in a row and it's fire all the coaches. :lame:
Paitent is really all I have, been paitent for 23 yrs now