• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2 Preseason Thread

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd enjoy preseason more if the stupid Chargers and stupid Bosa side would just agree to a fucking contract, we need him and I want to watch him play.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the opening drive of the Packers/Raiders games. Raiders better clean up that run defense. Huge holes for Lacy to run through and not great tackling when they did catch up to him. Not a good look when you know they are going to pound it with Lacy with the back up QB starting. No idea if any of the starters for the Raiders are sitting out and well not really any kind of scheming by either team but still the tackling has to be worrisome.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGoin in.

Nice to even the playing field a bit I am guessing Rodgers will play a bit next week it sucked Hundley got his ankle rolled up as we need him healthy

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd enjoy preseason more if the stupid Chargers and stupid Bosa side would just agree to a fucking contract, we need him and I want to watch him play.

Watch Ohio state replays from last year then.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to even the playing field a bit I am guessing Rodgers will play a bit next week it sucked Hundley got his ankle rolled up as we need him healthy

Is Hundley the backup or 3rd stringer?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can really tell Hammer isn't here anymore.

Brady cuts his thumb open with a pair of scissors trying to do something to his cleats and was sent home in street clothes and we don't have 4-5 new threads telling everyone he's finished and this is on purpose to make excuses to get rid of him.

On that same note, there also isn't any similar threads that I've seen about Kaepernick who has 'dead arm' and isn't playing this week either. He might actually be sitting down on purpose to get rid of him.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Hundley the backup or 3rd stringer?

Hundley was 3rd string last year as a rookie when Tolzien was 2cnd team. Tolzien moved onto Indy and Hundley now is the #2 guy. This Callahan playing now is one of 2 undrafted QBs the Pack has and I hope he makes the practice squad as they will only keep 2 QBS

Last week neither Rodgers or Hundley played as Hundley had a bum ankle last week so just the 2 undraftd QBs played. I Hundley's ankle is not bad since it was injured like 2 weeks ago and kept him out of the 1st game last week

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley was 3rd string last year as a rookie when Tolzien was 2cnd team. Tolzien moved onto Indy and Hundley now is the #2 guy. This Callahan playing now is one of 2 undrafted QBs the Pack has and I hope he makes the practice squad as they will only keep 2 QBS

Last week neither Rodgers or Hundley played as Hundley had a bum ankle last week so just the 2 undraftd QBs played. I Hundley's ankle is not bad since it was injured like 2 weeks ago and kept him out of the 1st game last week

I liked Hundley a lot when he played for the Bruins but not sure what kind of pro QB he'll be.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ the Steelers looked awful tonight... Mainly Landry Jones

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you can really tell Hammer isn't here anymore.

Brady cuts his thumb open with a pair of scissors trying to do something to his cleats and was sent home in street clothes and we don't have 4-5 new threads telling everyone he's finished and this is on purpose to make excuses to get rid of him.

On that same note, there also isn't any similar threads that I've seen about Kaepernick who has 'dead arm' and isn't playing this week either. He might actually be sitting down on purpose to get rid of him.
I heard Brady was fishing an air needle out of his cleats when he cut himself.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Vikings defense is stout, but that Seahawk o-line has looked less than stellar.

And what the hell is Wilson still doing in there?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings and Seahawks

Of course he plays like Joe Montana in first NFL appearance against the Cards last year.
lol... Probably will be the only game he will ever be remembered for in the NFL. At least to Steelers fans. Right when we think he makes the leap to being a decent QB in the NFL he proves us wrong time & time again.

I'm honestly surprised that he is still employed in the NFL. I think he's lucky that the Steelers are so loyal to those they draft. Any other team would have cut his ass by now.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry's four interceptions in a half broke the franchise record for most first-half interceptions in the preseason for Pittsburgh. Whose record did he break? His own.

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Vikings defense is stout, but that Seahawk o-line has looked less than stellar.

And what the hell is Wilson still doing in there?

The story of this game will be why the Vikes didn't play bridgewater. Has to be either an injury or he pissed off Zimmer. The later seems a lot more likely since he has been practicing the whole time. Going to be interesting to see what it takes to gets a guy benched in a preseason game. And is benching a guy during the preseason really a punishment?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story of this game will be why the Vikes didn't play bridgewater. Has to be either an injury or he pissed off Zimmer. The later seems a lot more likely since he has been practicing the whole time. Going to be interesting to see what it takes to gets a guy benched in a preseason game. And is benching a guy during the preseason really a punishment?
Either way, at this point Hill is outdueling Wilson.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why it would it be a story? Some teams don't care to play their QB in every preseason game. See the Steelers and Packers