• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 Chargers

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think he knew he had to play great regardless of injury risk to get paid, now that he's paid he ain't risking that injury possibility. I'd bet money he throws caution to the wind next time he's due for a new deal.

If that's the case I say let some other sucker pay him.
Well that time is this year I think after which the Hoys can cut him with little financial hit.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bones has to go!

Jori Epstein
@JoriEpstein
Cowboys ST coach John Fassel on rushing Chargers punter: "I think Cowboys fans aren’t the play-it-safe type. I was going to give them what they wanted. Hope they’re happy."
5:46 PM · Sep 20, 2021

Share this Tweet
That is crazy.. there was no reason to get cute there and try to block a punt. The Cowboys offense is one of the best in the league. The Zeke /Pollard combo was the difference on offense. Credit Moore with a winning game plan.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sting of missing out on Surtain has been lessened by how good Parsons has looked.. Parsons is going to be a headache for offenses for years to come.

I admit i did want Surtain as my first choice in the draft. Anthony Brown should be a backup. Somebody needs to emerge and replace Brown. Brown is holding the defense back IMO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen much of the game yet. Started watching it last night and fell asleep. But holy crap what a great play by Diggs on the interception. I can't remember seeing a play like that here in a long time.

I also read Parsons was unstoppable as a DE but didn't see much talk of it really on here. 8 pressures!!! Damn. With health (if that ever happens) and no COVID issues (also seems like it may never happen) and Quinn, this just may be a rebuilt defense after all.

"Parsons recorded eight pressures (according to PFF) and had two tackles, a sack, and four quarterback hurries"

Now the question is how do we get through Monday night with all the guys that are going to be out. Luckily Philly down some guys too I guess.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen much of the game yet. Started watching it last night and fell asleep. But holy crap what a great play by Diggs on the interception. I can't remember seeing a play like that here in a long time.

I also read Parsons was unstoppable as a DE but didn't see much talk of it really on here. 8 pressures!!! Damn. With health (if that ever happens) and no COVID issues (also seems like it may never happen) and Quinn, this just may be a rebuilt defense after all.

"Parsons recorded eight pressures (according to PFF) and had two tackles, a sack, and four quarterback hurries"

Now the question is how do we get through Monday night with all the guys that are going to be out. Luckily Philly down some guys too I guess.
Issues I saw was the easy plays 10 to 15 yards beyond the LOS in the middle of the field and anyone A. Brown was covering. Orher than that I liked the Defense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Issues I saw was the easy plays 10 to 15 yards beyond the LOS in the middle of the field and anyone A. Brown was covering. Orher than that I liked the Defense.

Yep it seemed like the middle of the field was wide open for both teams. Watching that game last night - the Texans were leaving it wide open as well. I thought the Carolina WR was going to have 300 yards. They dont look bad at all. Their defense was flying all over the field. I watched just to see Mccaffrey. He was hurt early.