• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 Chargers

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to give Mr Steele a big shout out too. Thought he did a pretty damn good job today. Dak got hit some but the guy was not a turnstile.
I think Steeles arms are longer than even Tyron Smith's and he has got long arms. Steele obviously played his best game so far. Apparently he has been coached up and maybe he is more confident. Dak did get hit ,but I think the Chargers have got talent on that defense. They covered well. I am also giving credit to Moore. I liked the game plan.

Loved that sack that Parsons got. I am hoping that one of the rookie corners can get good enough to start over Brown. Brown was not real good today.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-1…

And I along with pretty much the entire Cowboys nation lost my mind when that sequence of events took place at the end of the 4th quarter.

Pretty damn ballsy on The Head Coach’s part. Glad it paid off. Things like that can have a very positive effect on a team.

Bring on the Iggles.
gotta agree. I really wonder sometimes if the Special Teams coach has a boss. That punt block call was beyond stupid in the last two minutes of the first half and LA getting the ball to start the 2nd half. Seems Mike DEFINES the term walk around coach. Thank God for the two coordinators on this team.

OLine was good and the defense stood tall when needed for this win.

Elliott looks great. Moore got Pollard involved. Nothing but good here.

Gotta take out the Eagles for this to mean much.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God for the two coordinators on this team.

I think they will beat the Eagles. The Eagles are not remotely as talented as the Bucs and Chargers.

I agree with you on the Coordinators. Fassell just has not impressed me.

Pollard needs to continue to be used. I also hope they give Pollard a 2nd contract.

Anthony Brown is atrocious. I hope he pulls a hamstring in practice this week

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta agree. I really wonder sometimes if the Special Teams coach has a boss. That punt block call was beyond stupid in the last two minutes of the first half and LA getting the ball to start the 2nd half. Seems Mike DEFINES the term walk around coach. Thank God for the two coordinators on this team.

OLine was good and the defense stood tall when needed for this win.

O-line was my biggest surprise. They played well. Parsons is going to be a stud. Clean up the red zone issues, don't get cute. I am not happy with special teams or MM. That bone headed special teams call before the half, was it for me.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O-line was my biggest surprise. They played well. Parsons is going to be a stud. Clean up the red zone issues, don't get cute. I am not happy with special teams or MM. That bone headed special teams call before the half, was it for me.

It just made no sense. Your offense is ripping up and down the field. Catch the damn punt and let them go to work.

I just feel like there is a different fight with these guys. These safeties are playing pretty well. I didnt see 26 today.

Hell im just happy with the win. 9 and 55 even showed up some today.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kearse and Pollard were great today
I would be open to the idea of playing Kearse a little more. I am not used seeing good safety play from two safeties in the same game . Kazee also had that huge pick In the end zone . It could also be that Quinn is putting the players in better position to succeed.

I also liked what Cedric Wilson got done on the field. He seems reliable and steps up and makes plays.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be open to the idea of playing Kearse a little more. I am not used seeing good safety play from two safeties in the same game . Kazee also had that huge pick In the end zone . It could also be that Quinn is putting the players in better position to succeed.

I also liked what Cedric Wilson got done on the field. He seems reliable and steps up and makes plays.

Yep. They are setting up a Cedric Wilson pass off that screen play. I noticed they counted it as a running play. Dak did throw it backwards.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kearse and Pollard were great today
Kearse deserves a lot of praise. Stepped in and played a very solid game and made plays. Love thinking “sure am hearing his name a lot” during a game.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Paesons looked good off the edge yesterday. I think you got to keep him at DE until DLaw returns . I like the thought of him and Gregory rushing the passer. I noticed the Chargers held Parsons quite a bit.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Paesons looked good off the edge yesterday. I think you got to keep him at DE until DLaw returns . I like the thought of him and Gregory rushing the passer. I noticed the Chargers held Parsons quite a bit.
I agree and maybe next game he will get the holding calls.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he look good at DE, problem was the wide open plays 10 yards from the LOS middle of the field.

I'm tempted to put J. Smith at DE and tell him he have one job. Go get to QB, take the decision making out of his hands.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he look good at DE, problem was the wide open plays 10 yards from the LOS middle of the field.

I'm tempted to put J. Smith at DE and tell him he have one job. Go get to QB, take the decision making out of his hands.
Don’t think Jaylon could get the push at DE but Parson is showing a skill level we have not seen in a long time. And Diggs is coming along safety play was improved yesterday. We still could be 0-2 or 2-0 as easily as we are 1-1.
OL play was better than expected. Our HC coaching decisions are beyond troublesome IMO
have not seen all around good coaching decisions sincere Parcells sadly IMO.
ok time for cold beers and bitching at the liberals on the politics page it’s more fun than teasing eagles fans y’all have a great night

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t think Jaylon could get the push at DE but Parson is showing a skill level we have not seen in a long time. And Diggs is coming along safety play was improved yesterday. We still could be 0-2 or 2-0 as easily as we are 1-1.
OL play was better than expected. Our HC coaching decisions are beyond troublesome IMO
have not seen all around good coaching decisions sincere Parcells sadly IMO.
ok time for cold beers and bitching at the liberals on the politics page it’s more fun than teasing eagles fans y’all have a great night
I'm just trying to find a way not to have Smith have to think too much. It looks like he's counting 3 mississippi's before he reacts.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Idk if Jaylon could rush the passer with that bad leg. I think the Chargers beat the Cowboys yesterday if Parsons had stayed at linebacker. I even noticed Parsons got doubled at times. I get your point though.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felt like a home game.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to find a way not to have Smith have to think too much. It looks like he's counting 3 mississippi's before he reacts.
Yes I agree it’s a really sad deal IMO I like Jaylon but Jaylon the football player is not worth the salary Jerry gave him. His talent is at best a backup not a starter.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I agree it’s a really sad deal IMO I like Jaylon but Jaylon the football player is not worth the salary Jerry gave him. His talent is at best a backup not a starter.
Personally I think he knew he had to play great regardless of injury risk to get paid, now that he's paid he ain't risking that injury possibility. I'd bet money he throws caution to the wind next time he's due for a new deal.

If that's the case I say let some other sucker pay him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy about Fassell. I read something that he thought the fans would like it and the aggressiveness. Ha. We have a top offense in the league are usually great at the end of halves. Luckily they missed the FG. Thats the kind of shit that costs you ball games. We dodged one there. I have great faith in Dak and the gang to go 90 yards in 3 minutes or at least get in FG range.