• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 17 Packers/Lions moved to Sunday Night

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need help from AFC teams is in their scenario? Okay, so we can write the Buc's out of it. I was wrong in saying the G-Men have nothing to play for when they can lock down the 3rd seed. I'll go with we can write the Redskins out of it too.

NFC Wild Card Weekend...

(6th) Lions vs (3rd) G-Men
(5th) Seahawks vs (4th) Packers

The Giants can not get the 3 seed. Locked into the 5 seed. Division winners get top four regardless of record. No wonder you always speak conspiracies.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants can not get the 3 seed. Locked into the 5 seed. Division winners get top four regardless of record. No wonder you always speak conspiracies.

It was a simple mistake looking at the best possible record and not having the Cowboys and Falcons out there for division winners.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a good position for the organization to be in. Win the division and possibly 1 playoff game and he future looks bright. Lose and out of the playoffs we can fire Caldwell in bring in a more dynamic coach. Although a box of saltine crackers would be more dynamic then Caldwell so that is not saying much, but I think you all know who I am referring to when I say new coach.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a good position for the organization to be in. Win the division and possibly 1 playoff game and he future looks bright. Lose and out of the playoffs we can fire Caldwell in bring in a more dynamic coach. Although a box of saltine crackers would be more dynamic then Caldwell so that is not saying much, but I think you all know who I am referring to when I say new coach.

Bring back Marinelli?

dengel6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will Detroit get to the Super Bowl if they can't beat GB?:trash: