• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16, The Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks, Sunday, 12/27/20, 1:25 PM PST

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Drama Queen taught his players how to be dirty but they did have some nastiness this team will never know.
They need to be somewhere between what Fisher’s teams were and what they are now. Don’t want them to be a bunch of thugs but don’t want them to be a bunch of apathetic jackasses either.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep LTRF. It is McVay and Goff who are the culprits here. They both have sold everyone on their system and now that it has been exposed and crumbled to the ground, there is nothing left. McVay has been exposed as a fraud as much as Goff has been exposed as a stonehead of a fraud that has little justification for the $100 million plus they are paying this joke. Any common NFL fan could call a better game than McVay has this season and if you put a Kyle Shanahan or a Mike Vrabel here with the talent level we have, I guarantee you we would have a similar record as the Titans and we would have a champion's heart in the mold of a Kevin Greene, Jack Youngblood, Merlin Olsen, and Deacon Jones..

Last edited:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep LTRF. It is McVay and Goff who are the culprits here. They both have sold everyone on their system and now that it has been exposed and crumbled to the ground, there is nothing left. McVay has been exposed as a fraud as much as Goff has been exposed as a stonehead of a fraud that has little justification for the $100 million plus they are paying this joke. Anyone common NFL fan could call a better game than McVay has this season and if you put a Kyle Shanahan or a Mike Vrabel here with the talent level we have, I guarantee you we would have a similar record as the Titans and we would have a champion's heart in the mold of a Kevin Greene. Jack Youngblood, Merlin Olsen, and Deacon Jones..
You didn't sound like this when McVay got them to the Super Bowl with Goff.

Goff was never great. The Rams paid him the going rate because he showed flashes of being a really good QB. he's mentally a mess right now. The Seahawks ate the Rams offensive line for lunch and took away Goff's lunch money. Rams have put all of their effort into a great defense and the offense is in shambles. The rams are not a balanced team. When they got their asses handed to them by the Jets, there should have been some kind of self examination. Instead they blew it off and expected to be ready to go against a much more formidable opponent.

This the time that McVay has to step forward and either simplify the offense or send Goff to a shrink and help him find the Goff that he's lost.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I was wrong about the Rams losing this game, but you could see it coming a mile away.

the way this whole team is playing, they will lose next week and miss the playoffs.

and to think all they had to do was beat a winless Jets team to clinch a playoff berth.

and, they have no 1st round pick again this year to get the team some much needed help.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not unless we put a package together and convince the Jaguars they could use a guy like Goff as their franchise QB along with Austin Blythe, Gerald Everett, a couple of threes and fours, and say Josh Reynolds for the first overall draft pick in the 2021 draft.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we will get a different QB for now, Goff has a messed up thumb...

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly would rather the rams just be put out of their misery for now. This team can't win with what we have at QB right now, and it's better to figure this out during the off season instead of trying to push for something that we aren't worthy of obtaining (a playoff spot). The coach can't figure it out so i'd rather save the embarrassment of watching them get their asses kicked on live TV.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly would rather the rams just be put out of their misery for now. This team can't win with what we have at QB right now, and it's better to figure this out during the off season instead of trying to push for something that we aren't worthy of obtaining (a playoff spot). The coach can't figure it out so i'd rather save the embarrassment of watching them get their asses kicked on live TV.
Hold up!!
You shut that whore mouf Jermaine...

Back up QB? I’ve seen that movie before up close. All he needs to do is manage the game with this D. AND he’s got some speed

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we will get a different QB for now, Goff has a messed up thumb...

Excited Woot Woot GIF by LION

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Goff is done in the short-term and long-term after the season, I think the Rams will try to move this QB and that huge contract just like they did with Gurley and Brandin Cooks. You can see the relationship between Goff and McVay beginning to fracture and with another loss and out of the playoffs, McVay will move on from Goff. But McVay should be shown the door as well. I think the next head coach should be Staley but we shall see.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know about Staley as a HC.

the defense has been slipping pretty bad the past 4 weeks. So, his coaching is not up to par lately either.

you never saw the Ravens D play this poorly when their offense was struggling.

the D has struggled just as much as the offense lately.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know about Staley as a HC.

the defense has been slipping pretty bad the past 4 weeks. So, his coaching is not up to par lately either.

you never saw the Ravens D play this poorly when their offense was struggling.

the D has struggled just as much as the offense lately.

What? Lol

D has struggled like the O lately? Goodness that’s a turrible post. The Ravens O never licked balls like the Rams O does now. Their QB can actually run and has major wheels.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Goff is done in the short-term and long-term after the season, I think the Rams will try to move this QB and that huge contract just like they did with Gurley and Brandin Cooks. You can see the relationship between Goff and McVay beginning to fracture and with another loss and out of the playoffs, McVay will move on from Goff. But McVay should be shown the door as well. I think the next head coach should be Staley but we shall see.
If McVay stays, I really hope that he hires an OC.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Lol

D has struggled like the O lately? Goodness that’s a turrible post. The Ravens O never licked balls like the Rams O does now. Their QB can actually run and has major wheels.
Was talking about during the SB run when Dilfer was QB SJ, when they relied on their D to keep them in/win games.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. This game looks like the two losses to the Niners, the one to the Dolphins, and the debacle last week against the Jets. They are done. They will lose next week against the Cards and finish 9-7 and out of the playoffs. Stick a fork in them, they are toast.
Well Im going to guess Chi loses to GB and we are in even if we lose?? Who knows anyone can win in the playoffs, unfortunately our chances of winning rely on getting breaks and the other team F'ing up, because obviously we cant rely on a actual game plan, or players coming through???

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on Smed!! Ex-players hate them. ED and Jack Youngblood have railed against them and what they did to those horns is nothing short of sacrilege and disrespect of all the Rams players throughout time.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was talking about during the SB run when Dilfer was QB SJ, when they relied on their D to keep them in/win games.

Our D kept us is the game in Seattle and Dilfer wasn’t Goff bad like yesterday. Plus we don’t have Ray Lewis at MLB. That’s one of the best defenses of all time next to maybe 1985 Bears

Rams need Kiser and Lewis back as well. The rookie Fuller is who got burnt yesterday late on that TD. He’s been solid for a rookie but you can’t expect a defense to do much better than they did against RW yesterday after watching that offense from the sideline.