• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16, The Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks, Sunday, 12/27/20, 1:25 PM PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiser is not back yet but Lewis did play yesterday SJ76. He had 2 unassisted tackles and played pretty well. We sacked RW 5 times yesterday and still lost. Floyd had two, AD, Gaines, and Joseph-Day all had one. Damn offense. As you were calling nearly from the beginning of the game to put Wolford in, they should have benched Goff and let him think about a few things and then he would have received a Haskins-type message. Haskins in Washington was so disappointing at QB that RR benched him and then shipped his ass out the door this morning. Now that is a leader right there!!

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiser is not back yet but Lewis did play yesterday SJ76. He had 2 unassisted tackles and played pretty well. We sacked RW 5 times yesterday and still lost. Floyd had two, AD, Gaines, and Joseph-Day all had one. Damn offense. As you were calling nearly from the beginning of the game to put Wolford in, they should have benched Goff and let him think about a few things and then he would have got a Haskins message. Haskins in Washington was so disappointing at QB that RR benched him and then shipped his ass out the door this morning. Now that is a leader right there!!
Unfortunately they can’t release Goff.

too much dead money to absorb when they are still eating Gurley’s contract as well

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ALR I was being fan-facetious and spouting off a bit. They can trade Goff. I don't believe his contract as a no-trade clause. Gurley's and Cook's dead money end next year, I believe. They could easily move Goff in the off-season, unfortunately the rest of the league doesn't regard this guy as worthy of several first rounders and may a two and a three. Most GMs have joined the chorus that Goff is a highly paid game manager at this point. Now if he wants to change his mind and stop being an recent version of Sammie/Blammie and actually want to get a snooperbowl ring by playing at the level he did ion 2018 to get the big money, then the opinions of many may change. But right now we are stuck with this turd.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ALR I was being fan-facetious and spouting off a bit. They can trade Goff. I don't believe his contract as a no-trade clause. Gurley's and Cook's dead money end next year, I believe. They could easily move Goff in the off-season, unfortunately the rest of the league doesn't regard this guy as worthy of several first rounders and may a two and a three. Most GMs have joined the chorus that Goff is a highly paid game manager at this point. Now if he wants to change his mind and stop being an recent version of Sammie/Blammie and actually want to get a snooperbowl ring by playing at the level he did ion 2018 to get the big money, then the opinions of many may change. But right now we are stuck with this turd.
Sad part is, Sammy actually got the Rams draft capital and was traded later for a 1st rounder.

Goff won’t garner that unfortunately because I don’t know of a team desperate enough to trade draft capital and absorb his contract.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ALR, and McVay knows all this.
And yet he doesn’t build a game plan around his QB’s strengths and run the jumbo more to mitigate turnovers, give the defense rest instead of going 3 and out a lot.

McVay is more to blame than Goff as far as I’m concerned because he refuses to change his game plans and go with what works. His ego is so inflated he refuses to make changes and continues to buy into his “genius” persona.

mans Goff needs to decide if he wants to be an NFL QB or a partier, because he can’t be both and have success.

problem is, he’s taken on the mentality of his HC in thinking he doesn’t need to change anything.

he got his money and he no longer gives a crap about improving and being successful.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ALR, I just got done watching the highlights (lots of lowlights) of the game and on the surface Goff and the offense moved the ball but they just didn't score a TD the whole game. You could see when Goff broke his thumb as his passes started to flutter and were often low. The play calling just doesn't have any real purpose. There is no, how-are-we-going-to-attack-this-Seattle-defense-all-day-to-beat-them-into-submission? Nothing. Just a bunch of, what appears to be random plays, that they just keep throwing out there and there is no consistent direction or goal in any of it especially from McVay. Oh we didn't score a TD so kick the FG. Is there any rhyme or reason for what they are doing on offense? Nope. just go run the plays and we will win because we are the Rams and we have genius for a HC. Wearing those diaper uniforms and those bullshit, half-ass horns is real impressive. Teams just look at these fools and they determine ahead of time that they are going to embarrass the Rams and hand them their ass AGAIN because everyone knows McVay and Goff believe their own hype to the point of being ridiculously and obviously out-of-touch with reality and what other teams clearly understand.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ran-up 334 total yards on offense and did not score one TD all day. Here is another scathing article of this offense and McVay's lack of leadership.