• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 15, New York Jets @ Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, 12/20/20, 1:05 PM PST

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was HORRIBLE!! 4-0 against the NFC East which makes us 5-5 against the rest of the league. Should have beaten Buffalo, but played horrible against Miami SF twice and Jets. Even though we have already beaten Seattle and Arizona, we always have struggled against scrambling QB's' so we could easily end up 9-7 and miss playoffs, which is unacceptable, should have easily had 11 or 12 wins!!!

As far as this game, Im just going to say our Oline is horrible. 2 years ago was not very good, last year one of the best in the league, this year horrible again. Yes Goff isnt the best, but seems l;ike guys come in UNTOUCHED quite often.

Play calling was BAD. with game on the line 3rd and 4 we throw DEEP pass, 4th and 4 DEEP pass again' sorry but those are LOW percentage plays!! Pick up the GD first down and at least tie the game!!!!

As others have said McVey had 3 extra days and this is the game plan he came up with, unacceptable!!!

The Rams are good and I think they can beat anyone ,IF they play their game' unfortunately they have proven that they also can lose to ANYONE

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those stats are misleading SJ

when your pass defense is bad, teams choose to do that more than run and it inflates their run D stats.

their pass rush was way better than their run D in that game, hence run the jumbo to mitigate the pass rush.

Yeah it’s misleading. Because when you’re 0-13 mostly likely you are playing from behind and the other team isn’t throwing a lot.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was HORRIBLE!! 4-0 against the NFC East which makes us 5-5 against the rest of the league. Should have beaten Buffalo, but played horrible against Miami SF twice and Jets. Even though we have already beaten Seattle and Arizona, we always have struggled against scrambling QB's' so we could easily end up 9-7 and miss playoffs, which is unacceptable, should have easily had 11 or 12 wins!!!

As far as this game, Im just going to say our Oline is horrible. 2 years ago was not very good, last year one of the best in the league, this year horrible again. Yes Goff isnt the best, but seems l;ike guys come in UNTOUCHED quite often.

Play calling was BAD. with game on the line 3rd and 4 we throw DEEP pass, 4th and 4 DEEP pass again' sorry but those are LOW percentage plays!! Pick up the GD first down and at least tie the game!!!!

As others have said McVey had 3 extra days and this is the game plan he came up with, unacceptable!!!

The Rams are good and I think they can beat anyone ,IF they play their game' unfortunately they have proven that they also can lose to ANYONE

I wonder if any of this has to do with the loss of Whitworth? The O-line that played the Jets was the same except for Whitworth. Does Whitworth's presence and play demand excellence? One can only wonder because the minute he left, Austin Blythe got beat badly all day. Suddenly Corbett is getting beat like a sieve and about the only guy that played well was Edwards or maybe it was Havenstein.