• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 15, New York Jets @ Los Angeles Rams, Sunday, 12/20/20, 1:05 PM PST

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest upset of the season in the NFL. RAMS could of clinched a playoff spot, kept first place. This is the time of the season to excel. I just don't get this team. The last two seasons where I think it's a sure win with this team they fall on their faces. At home against a win less team and crunch time of the season. I'm embarrassed to be a fan right now.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest upset of the season in the NFL. RAMS could of clinched a playoff spot, kept first place. This is the time of the season to excel. I just don't get this team. The last two seasons where I think it's a sure win with this team they fall on their faces. At home against a win less team and crunch time of the season. I'm embarrassed to be a fan right now.
The team isn't equipped to compete consistently on the big stage and the problem starts above. "We know what the problem is and need to fix it, mentality without fixing anything." This team is a joke, and after today wouldn't want to see this embarrassment even sniff the post season. Good teams beat the teams whom they need to beat.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A complete embarrassment!

neither phase of the team decided to show up today.

how does this so-called vaunted D give up 23 pts to a winless Jets team when Seattle’s beleaguered defense gave up 3 last week?

McVay is no “genius” and Goff is no franchise QB.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A complete embarrassment!

neither phase of the team decided to show up today.

how does this so-called vaunted D give up 23 pts to a winless Jets team when Seattle’s beleaguered defense gave up 3 last week?

McVay is no “genius” and Goff is no franchise QB.
Rams may need to start looking for answers at the QB position when this season is done.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams may need to start looking for answers at the QB position when this season is done.
They can’t because they extended Goff before they needed to and gave him way too much guaranteed money.

we are stuck with him for at least 2 more years

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see Goffs face on the sideline... he looks defeated

Nah it’s from the gay **** movie he was up shooting all night. They wore his ass out way before the fucking 0-13 Jets did

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) hopefully this finally makes it real Jared Goff has to go. Guy can’t avoid a sack to save his life and sure as hell cannot extend plays. This guy is the softest QB in the league and he has shown absolutely no leadership in that offense at all.

2) At 34 Mcvay must try to be these guys buddies and give them days off or something. Any given Sunday so you better be prepared. He should be embarrassed the way this team shows up at times and looks like shit the other.

3) one team was obviously motivated and the other was absolutely doing a walk thru

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can’t because they extended Goff before they needed to and gave him way too much guaranteed money.

we are stuck with him for at least 2 more years

Didn’t they sign Goff the same time as Gurley?

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree SJ76 about McVay maybe trying to be the buddy instead of the coach. At first it works but after awhile it backfires. Poor leadership. RAMS were flat again. Going through the motions. Whole team didn't take this game seriously. RAMS needed to stay in first and clinch a playoff spot. Were at home and 17 points favs. Coaches didn't have them fired up about what is in front of them this late in the season.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn’t McVay not try the 55yard FG?

that is not out of Gay’s range, and he never would’ve passed that up with Greg on the team.

more proof “genius” boy thinks he is smarter than everyone else only to be proven wrong once again.

this guy keeps showing the entire NFL the isn’t really that smart at all and make terrible decisions in game and in his game preparation and NEVER makes in game adjustments.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that is not out of Gay’s range, and he never would’ve passed that up with Greg on the team.

more proof “genius” boy thinks he is smarter than everyone else only to be proven wrong once again.

this guy keeps showing the entire NFL the isn’t really that smart at all and make terrible decisions in game and in his game preparation and NEVER makes in game adjustments.
What irritates me is that whenever they lose, it’s the same spiel every time but yet it’s the same stuff happening during every loss.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or at least try what was working all game like rolling out and moving the pocket to give a receiver time to get open for a sure 1st down. Why launch it downfield into man coverage in what amounted to a hail Mary?
Too many questionable calls from the sidelines all season long.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the mistakes, poor play-calling, no proper preparation after a two-game win streak, and our revealed weaknesses can no longer be covered by promises to "fix it" and "this loss is on me" line of bullshit coming from a guy who did not run the Jumbo once yesterday. He has a milktoast, pussified QB who can't even manage a game properly and whom they overpaid and a HC that believes he is a NFL legend apparently only in his own mind.

These phonies are pissing away the talents and hard, disciplined work of AD, Robert Woods, and the newest stud, Cam Akers to hide behind this type of piss-poor effort just so a pussified $100 mil QB can go do drugs and stay-up late the night before a Sunday game they could have easily won. The offensive statistics on this game were horrifying and mind-boggling and this HC needs to be fired ASAP and let him go flip burgers for some hamburger chain. He is no genius and he is sure as hell is a complete hypocritical, lying, little phony.

This loss was more than just embarrassing. This loss was an exposure event of a team that is completely phony in every characterization of the word. They don't have the heart of champion as a team. They go on the feel-good dynamic and they masquerade as champions only to be caught by a completely useless, hapless bunch of dogshit players every assembled in New York who have nothing to lose. Austin Blythe, who had me fooled, was exposed yesterday with an AD clone (or nearly so). Williams was in the Rams backfield so much, people were stating that they thought AD had changed is uniform between D-series. And then there was the complete bullshit phony play of one Troy Reeder. Dude looked like a HS LB. Then there was Jared Goff who was exposed as a narcissistic little twit who skanked a cross-dressing pussified limp biscuit owner into garnering serious money worthy of a true NFL QB leader none of which Goff is.

The Rams won-loss pattern all season long has been win two and lose one and they seem to be tied to this nonsense and they don't care who the opponent is or anything about dominating and winning. Goff has no leadership skill. He is just a dimwit douchebag that just fakes it until he gets exposed as the useless player he has clearly demonstrated that he is for two consecutive years now.

I truly believe we will win the next two games. WE may even win the division. But the pattern will hold and we will be one-and-done the first playoff game because the pattern is dictating the next game after the season will be a loss. It happened again yesterday and it happened with a second team Forty Whiners team and a phony lying little bitch of a HC has done nothing to build what means to have the heart of champion.

This team cannot be trusted anymore to be any sort of consistent powerhouse like an Andy Reid Chiefs team or a Pissburgh Stillers team or even a Green Bay or NO teams who know how to dominate opponents with no excuses. Nope, ED was right. Those abortion uniforms was and is the genesis characterization of a Rams team that has become pussified except for a handful of talented stud players who happen to be on the wrong team that is going nowhere.

This team is not championship material. They are only interested in getting paid. AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE. To believe anything otherwise is to believe anything to be true that comes out of the biggest phony on the planet, Sean McVay!

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never understand McVay.

2 straight games running majority Jumbo offense to great success and he runs it 0 times against the previously winless Jets.

the guy just doesn’t have a clue when it comes to common sense and game situations.

since he does great at remembering plays from every game from years ago, I hope this game runs through his mind on a constant loop for the rest of his life to remind him he is no “genius”, just a guy who outsmarted himself and arrogantly got himself fired out of the league at some point just like Martz did.

unable for Rams fans to have any more confidence in him or Goff at this point.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on ALR. I think that event may happen in another couple of years when we miss the playoffs yet again and when Goff's contract runs out and is up for renewal. BTW, we have the potential to go against our year-long W-L pattern and lose the next two games finishing 9-7 and eeking into the playoffs where some team will end this load of phonies once again for another useless season to ponder over.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 straight games running majority Jumbo offense to great success and he runs it 0 times against the previously winless Jets.

the guy just doesn’t have a clue when it comes to common sense and game situations.

since he does great at remembering plays from every game from years ago, I hope this game runs through his mind on a constant loop for the rest of his life to remind him he is no “genius”, just a guy who outsmarted himself and arrogantly got himself fired out of the league at some point just like Martz did.

Goff at best has been and from what I’ve seen, always will be a middle of the road quarterback. He’s never going to be in that top tier of quarterback that his contract warrants.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Greg the leg has a lot more power than Gay. Love to know what Gays % is past 50 yards. Don’t think it’s good

Lol. This offense should be able to pick up a 4th and 4

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because the Jets were a top 10 defense against the run and like 23rd against the pass ?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Jets were a top 10 defense against the run and like 23rd against the pass ?
Those stats are misleading SJ

when your pass defense is bad, teams choose to do that more than run and it inflates their run D stats.

their pass rush was way better than their run D in that game, hence run the jumbo to mitigate the pass rush.