• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 14 waiver wire.....playoff time

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"should" ??

I disagree. Belichick shutting him down, like every other rookie QB, is the should... and the did.

who knows... byes are done. if we're looking for stability on waivers, our teams must be lucky junk.
Johnson made noise in the summer. Certainly in the conversation with Hilton and Coutee.

Coutee would be my choice... but that is for desperation. No way I'm starting him over one of my top three WR, as he faces the Bears who just got lit up. Then Colts again. That screams revenge times two.

But Hilton is probably the best choice, as his next two are Vegas and Houston again... but who knows with the Colts. I expected a good second half by Hilton, but bailed too early. But he sucked. Then Pittman looked like the guy to own. So who knows.

Crowder has probably the safest floor.
lol. I kinda think coutee may have the safer floor, watson is whipping the ball. crowders targets and receptions are wayyyy down......its all nutty right now

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"should" ??

I disagree. Belichick shutting him down, like every other rookie QB, is the should... and the did.

who knows... byes are done. if we're looking for stability on waivers, our teams must be lucky junk.
Johnson made noise in the summer. Certainly in the conversation with Hilton and Coutee.

Coutee would be my choice... but that is for desperation. No way I'm starting him over one of my top three WR, as he faces the Bears who just got lit up. Then Colts again. That screams revenge times two.

But Hilton is probably the best choice, as his next two are Vegas and Houston again... but who knows with the Colts. I expected a good second half by Hilton, but bailed too early. But he sucked. Then Pittman looked like the guy to own. So who knows.

Crowder has probably the safest floor.

As much as I hate to say it, I actually like Hilton a lot for the next two.
He seems to cram 8 games worth of stats into his 2 matchups with Texans every season. Just always seems to "hit" in those contests.

Would still go with safer options but I'm most likely going to be missing Cooks (haven't stayed up with his concussion news, but assume he'll miss time)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still little reason to believe. There’s guys that hve a good week all the time the u rush to play them and they stink......

hiltons not been hurt, and been out there every week.

someone like coutee is getting a shot now for the first time.
Huge difference. Imho
Hilton always has big points against the Texans...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Targets?

coutee?

hilton and crowder are on my waivers.
Paying any attention to ty Johnson?
Watkins Cant be played

agholor had a billion targets seems like 4-5 and 35-50 is his norm.

Any plays?

hebert looked bad , I’m worried they changed the game plans with ekeler back.

may need a week 16 qb if I get there. Broncos r stingy...

rams d next two weeks?
Herbert should bounce back. Like others have said, Belichek really wrecks rookie QBs. Rams D is the way to go. I think Hilton is probably the safest bet.
Yeah, it's hard to make sense of the game, which happens all the time. LOL. All the experts were saying to sit Logan Thomas against the Steelers, so I dropped the guy who would've won this week for me in the league where I am struggling to make the playoffs. Streaming TE's since Kittle's injury has really sucked. In another league, I have Goedert, but now I'm not sure what's going to happen with Hurts as QB. Luckily, someone dropped Gronk this week, and I was able to claim him off waivers this morning.

Who do we like between Gronk and Goedert for Weeks 15 and 16? Gronk faces ATL and DET. Goedert faces AZ and DAL.
I'd lean Gronk just because I don't know how much Jalen Hurts is gonna target Goedert. Wentz had basically locked onto him which upped his a value a ton. You knew you were gonna get consistently high targets.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is McKissic a must add if he’s available in leagues now?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go gronk over goedert, gronk has been rounding back into form, Tom just barely over threw him on a couple big plays vs Rams and Saints, he wouldn't have been available if they connected on those plays, especially after scoring vs Panthers and putting up 6rec 106yd vs Chiefs

Yeah, that 106 yards against the Chiefs made Gronk look mighty tasty to me. There's a lot of uncertainty with Goedert right now. Luckily, I've already clinched, and I can afford to just observe how each TE does this week. I'm hanging onto both for now. The guy who dropped Gronk has Waller, so he has no need for Gronk.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is McKissic a must add if he’s available in leagues now?

In half-PPR and PPR, I think so. I think he was 10 for 10 in catching targets against the Steelers, and we all know that Alex Smith loves the checkdown.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who y’all like better for the playoff run? Corey Davis or Coutee?