• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 14...@ OAK

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes hasnt been great, but if he retires, we might as well sell off some offenisve talent, because its gonna be wasted by the time were ready to roll

The QB situation ain't changing if Ben keeps playing next year. Dobbs isn't developing very well and we aren't giving Rudolph the chance to get any time in to improve. Yes, if Ben comes back, it gives Dobbs and Rudolph 1 more year to learn, but how is Ben's play gonna be any different from the last two years?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they could get Bud Dupree a special assistant!!!!

Put a shock collar on that fuckin prick,
After every play have his assistant put up the barrier every play,
SO WHEN THE ASSHOLE OVER RUNS A PLAY HE GETS ZAPPED!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QB situation ain't changing if Ben keeps playing next year. Dobbs isn't developing very well and we aren't giving Rudolph the chance to get any time in to improve. Yes, if Ben comes back, it gives Dobbs and Rudolph 1 more year to learn, but how is Ben's play gonna be any different from the last two years?

So your saying the failure of this team is Ben????

How long till you stomp your feet in a tantrum over bell????

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes got his guy, rudolph, you know the first round grade qb, who he passed on in round 2

Sure he does.......

That's why he's 3rd string and never seen the field.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Munchak is the only Steelers coach who should be allowed to take the plane trip home. Fire everyone except for him.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Munchak is the only Steelers coach who should be allowed to take the plane trip home. Fire everyone except for him.

That's the only squad that gets the job done every week!!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This jag off must rehearse his after game presser......they all sound the same.

He answers nothing, he blames everyone and everything but himself......

Fuckin chump.......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5182451008_ff88aca4df_b.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not feel bad for this kid!!!!

He plays his ass off every fuckin week.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well...we all feared it...just a different script this time.

I hate to say this, but BAL deserves to win the DIV...played their hearts out taking the 10-2 KC to OT with their QB2 and finished the game with QB3. Meanwhile PIT goes out to 2-10 OAK with more or less a full deck sans Connor and lose yet again.

And BAL's HC is on the hotseat?

Go figure...I'd take Harbaugh right now, literally right now (Tomlin just not show up anymore) and would like my chances better.

1 of 5 all around.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well...we all feared it...just a different script this time.

I hate to say this, but BAL deserves to win the DIV...played their hearts out taking the 10-2 KC to OT with their QB2 and finished the game with QB3. Meanwhile PIT goes out to 2-10 OAK with more or less a full deck sans Connor and lose yet again.

And BAL's HC is on the hotseat?

Go figure...I'd take Harbaugh right now, literally right now (Tomlin just not show up anymore) and would like my chances better.

1 of 5 all around.
think harbaugh took himself off the hotseat when he rolled jackson out and stuck with him. willing to gamble, change, and stick with it, and look what happened. Hell we cant even make small changes

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not kid ourselves either. I know you all want tomlin gone, but i dont even entertain it. the steelers dont do that. The guy has 2 superbowls and NEVER has had a losing season. If he wins one more game he keeps that never losing season streak alive. THe steelers will not let him go

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not kid ourselves either. I know you all want tomlin gone, but i dont even entertain it. the steelers dont do that. The guy has 2 superbowls and NEVER has had a losing season. If he wins one more game he keeps that never losing season streak alive. THe steelers will not let him go

He has ONE Super Bowl victory, and it came with a roster loaded with Bill Cowher's players. And if it wasn't for Deebo, Ben and Santonio, he would have a Super Bowl loss to the Arizona freaking Cardinals on his resume. The other trip to the Super Bowl vs Green Bay had more of Mike Tomlin's players on it. You could tell by how unprepared they were to start that game. They started to catch up but it was too late. Rashard Mendenhall, drafted under Tomlin, lost that game with his idiotic fumble.

I already mentioned that he will keep the streak of the no losing seasons going with a win over Cincy. That streak means nothing to me. No Super Bowl appearances in eight years. No Super Bowl wins in ten years. For a franchise that prides itself on winning championships, this is unacceptable. With the talent level on offense alone, any idiot can win eight games year in and year out. The Steelers haven't had a losing season since Ben was drafted. It's nice to have a franchise QB.

I've never seen a coach do less with more than Mike Tomlin. His teams continue to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I agree though, the Rooney's will not get rid of him. Which is a major mistake. Especially if they ever want to win another Super Bowl in the near future.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has one ring for those two Superbowls.

When is the last time the Steelers were viable in the post season?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes obv one Super Bowl. It was quite early when I was replying