• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 14 game thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is another public service announcement...cause Lord Knows some need continued reminding.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE BEFORE THE ACTUAL GAME IS PLAYED.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is another public service announcement...cause Lord Knows some need continued reminding.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE BEFORE THE ACTUAL GAME IS PLAYED.
Why do you even post if you dont like speculating?

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see that but its rarely that black and white in the NFL. Chiefs, for example, usually dont have a good run defense but can usually match up well with the Ravens. At the end of the day, its not about the run game. Its about Lamars ability to pass when the defense focuses on the run. The Ravens skill players are not of the same quality as the Niners skill players.

The reality is that Lamar Jackson hasn't even been particularly close to winning a Super Bowl despite tons of talent and regular season accolades. That said, the Ravens did almost beat the Bengals last year without Lamar. Its up to Jackson to elevate them into a team that can go all the way.
The Ravens are a much different team this season with a new offensive system and much better receivers, Lamar is able to air it out more and has had success in doing so, the Ravens are no longer just a running team, they have a better offense than they’ve had in the past with Lamar.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you even post if you dont like speculating?
How much hell would I get IF I speculated Dallas winning the remainder of their game?
I mean, health has been good while the offense and defense has shown to be most NFL worthy this season. I would be laughed at and reminded Dallas can't win two games to be in the championship game. Would not matter. Speculating?
HELL, my statement would be a thread.

You have solid football points more often than not. Don't be sensitive.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much hell would I get IF I speculated Dallas winning the remainder of their game?
I mean, health has been good while the offense and defense has shown to be most NFL worthy this season. I would be laughed at and reminded Dallas can't win two games to be in the championship game. Would not matter. Speculating?
HELL, my statement would be a thread.

You have solid football points more often than not. Don't be sensitive.
I'm more curious than sensitive here. I genuinely dont know why a person would want to talk about football without trying to create anticipation for future matchups.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of anticipation for future matchups, we've got an absolute barn burner tomorrow: Easton Stick vs Aidan O'Connell!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I do understand this, that franchise has had plenty of top half of the draft picks and didn't do much with them. I really hope their new owners actually change the culture there from one of "screw it, we're making money" to "we're in the business of building a winning football team". Since Snyder took over it's been a shit shit show of "do something splashy" and maybe the fans won't notices we're raping them of their cash at every turn.

That's what you have to remember. This is an entirely new era so there is hope for once, what happened in the past is irrelevant because everything Snyder touched turned to coal. Now they have new ownership who has succeeded in turning around pro sports teams and they will have smarter people making the selections. With a top 5 pick, 2 high seconds, 2 thirds and a hundred million in cap space there is optimism for once.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you seem to be forgetting that if the first 2 on the Packers side were called correctly the clock would have kept running both times and KC had no timeouts left and the clock would have had 0 time on it and would ot have allowed the interference plays to even happen.

They weren't my teams so your recall is better. But wasn't the long pass, the first missed PI, was with about 1:40 to go or something like that? What are you referencing?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens are a much different team this season with a new offensive system and much better receivers, Lamar is able to air it out more and has had success in doing so, the Ravens are no longer just a running team, they have a better offense than they’ve had in the past with Lamar.

Boy I don't know about their receivers. I live in MD and watch them quite a bit. They don't even have anyone as good as Hollywood Brown anymore and they lost one of the better TEs in the league.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of anticipation for future matchups, we've got an absolute barn burner tomorrow: Easton Stick vs Aidan O'Connell!
I'd actually like to see Stick get a game somewhere. He's looked competent over multiple preseasons. He could be a better than average back-up. Not saying he's a future starter somewhere else.