• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 12

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they do need a corner too. Harrison is a solid safety and hopefully Delpit will be back next year and ready to go......if Greedy keeps being Mr. Glass they def. need a corner.

Richardson , Ogunjobi and Vernon are all FA's in the offseason too. Thats a lot of money coming off the books but some decent talent too. I wonder out of those 3 guys who they decide to resign and who they let go and try and upgrade their.

If the Browns plan on keeping OBJ do they really need a WR? i wouldnt spend more than a 3rd rounder on one if Landry and OBJ are back.

O-line is great. Tight-end is great. QB is fine. RB is fine. i think WR is okay as long as OBJ can get back. Safety is fine with Harrison and Delpit. CB1 is amazing with Ward.

CB2, LB, DL are really what they need if you ask me. They dodged a real bullet on Clowney turning them down.
They do need another guy but depends on how DPJ develops. Don’t really seeing him playing much other than special teams but he was a very late round pick.

Yeah I agree they do need another CB. Mitchell is ok and Greedy is another LSU reject made of glass.

Overall, defense needs to be the focus without a doubt. But I wouldn’t mind if they got a WR to have depth, you can never have enough weapons imo. Think about it they have Landry who is basically a non-existent deep threat. OBJ could be out most of next year. Then you have Higgins who they just picked up, DPJ - a late round pick rookie and then a couple cheap guys that barelu play...they definitely need a WR-I would consider on in Rounds 1-3 but fine with getting one in mid-rounds tbh

Yep, DL should be a focus. Wouldn’t mind them drafting a plugger/passer rusher in the middle or Garrett. Would be nice if Vernon came back for a cheaper deal.