• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 12, Los Angeles Rams @ Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field, Sunday, 11/28/21, 1:25 PM, PST

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man think. Goff is horrible. Stafford is better in the pocket, better awareness, better arm. It’s not close. The truth is his coach is awful and has made #9 into Mr Happyfeet
Have you even watched the last 3 games with Stat-ferd?

If you have, then I don’t think you would have used a word like ’better’ in any regard or analysis of Stat-ferd’s play, except for some cherry picking stats! .

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ’s take is always going to be the same: Goff bad, Stafford great- problem lies elsewhere.

Mind you, all we heard the past several years from him was how Goff was the problem.

Now, it’s not the QB, but the HC, or the DC, or pigs flew by, or whatever non-sense everyone wants to make up for an excuse for Stafford being, well, Stafford. A QB that looks great against bad teams, but can never beat the good teams- even when he has a stacked team himself.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom of your message says Rip Blue... seriously? What happened? I remember him. He goes back to all our days at CBSsports.
As a side note.... Pretty sure RR just read that wrong Shane with his rating....

Bluepigpen passed away at 68 from cancer in 2020. I knew his name from the pickems we ran on SeeBS, and after not seeing any posts from him for awhile, found his obituary from Lake Havasu City.

He was a good man, thanks for asking!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you even watched the last 3 games with Stat-ferd?

If you have, then I don’t think you would have used a word like ’better’ in any regard or analysis of Stat-ferd’s play, except for some cherry picking stats! .

Goodness her we go again. :L. Better in what context Mr. Cherry picker and 180 Master baiter? I’ve said about 40 times that Stafford is better. He is. Better arm, better pocket awareness :idea: it’s obvious

Dude hasn’t played well. His coaching has been awful. Oline has been bad. The first turnover at GB was a fumble no? Ran it on first down and got 5 yards. Then 2nd down Mcvay goes 5 WR wide and #9 gets blind sided.

You people are pretty slow I guess. Jared Goff gives us no chance at the prize. Mine as well rebuild and with AD and Jalen that’s just plain stupid.

We lost to the Jets and Miami last year. Stafford is at least losing to legit teams.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ’s take is always going to be the same: Goff bad, Stafford great- problem lies elsewhere.

Mind you,all we heard the past several years from him was how Goff was the problem.

Now, it’s not the QB, but the HC, or the DC, or pigs flew by, or whatever non-sense everyone wants to make up for an excuse for Stafford being, well, Stafford. A QB that looks great against bad teams, but can never beat the good teams- even when he has a stacked team himself.

Yes cause I’ve been saying Stafford is great. Just stop the bleeding already and bring Goff back with the picks. Lol

Let’s rebuild. What a maroon

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Groundhog Day is back y’all!!!

GIF by Groundhog Day

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness her we go again. :L. Better in what context Mr. Cherry picker and 180 Master baiter? I’ve said about 40 times that Stafford is better. He is. Better arm, better pocket awareness :idea: it’s obvious

Dude hasn’t played well. His coaching has been awful. Oline has been bad. The first turnover at GB was a fumble no? Ran it on first down and got 5 yards. Then 2nd down Mcvay goes 5 WR wide and #9 gets blind sided.

You people are pretty slow I guess. Jared Goff gives us no chance at the prize. Mine as well rebuild and with AD and Jalen that’s just plain stupid.

We lost to the Jets and Miami last year. Stafford is at least losing to legit teams.
Someone better warn Kelly Hall Stat-ferd someone here on SportsHoopla has some mad man love for her man!

Homeboy, nuttin’s been ’better’ with Stat-ferd in the last 3 weeks, fact!

Most NFL starters would have got at least one or two ’W’s’ in that stretch, despite all the ’cuses you given!

:pound: