• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 12 Installment of my Colts Lament

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not feeling all that confident about going to Arizona. Still have to visit KC and Cincy. It would be pretty hard to lose our division now. What a couple of gents said notwithstanding, I don't see the Titans winning in Indy.

If the Colts can't make some improvements in their receiving, running the ball and the way the defense begins games, I fear we will be the weakest team to go into the playoffs. Beats not making them, I guess.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a tough game to predict. On one hand, the Colts are capable of beating the best teams in the league. On the other hand they have laid a couple of eggs against average teams.

The Cardinals have not proven they can beat any of the elite teams, but they seem to handle the teams they should beat just fine. Hopefully the egg laying Colts show up for this one. This game is crucial for the Cardinals if they want to keep pace in the wildcard.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a tough game to predict. On one hand, the Colts are capable of beating the best teams in the league. On the other hand they have laid a couple of eggs against average teams.

The Cardinals have not proven they can beat any of the elite teams, but they seem to handle the teams they should beat just fine. Hopefully the egg laying Colts show up for this one. This game is crucial for the Cardinals if they want to keep pace in the wildcard.

I honestly thought we had a couple of kids behind Reggie Wayne that could play. Not fill his shoes, of course, but come in and contribute. Doesn't look that way. That Heyward-Bey character looks like he has an allergic reaction from holding on to the ball.

Luck can usually manufacture some offense sooner or later, but how well our defense plays will likely determine whether or not we stay in the game.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, this game is a toss up. I can see either team winning this game but I am leaning towards the Cardinals. Arizona is a very good second half team on both offense & defense. So if the Colts start out slow versus the Cardinals & fall behind, I don't see a comeback happening against this defense. If the Colts start out hot & take a 2 score lead, thus putting the pressure on Palmer & the offense, then I could see the Colts winning this game.