• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11: Cowboys @ Chiefs

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2.5 yds per pass play ain't helping

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is playing fantastic. Missing Coop, Cee Dee, TSmith, Gregory, DLaw...thats a lot of talent. As bad as the offense has played, if they can bow up and get a score here we are right back in it
I think Dak's calf must still be giving him issues. Not only are his throws off, he looks about as mobile as Andy Dalton. He is tough as Hell, betting he is in pain
Yea I noticed ever since that calf injury Dak has been way off. He’s still hurt.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As pathetic as we have played, we can still win this game as it stands now. Does not say much for KC either.
Cmon. We won’t tho. We’ll be lucky to score more than 10 points.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon. We won’t tho. We’ll be lucky to score more than 10 points.
I agree but was making a point how it should not be this close with all the bad play.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense has played great. We might end up giving up 30 before its over, but they have made several stops, turned KC over twice in their own territory, and had a couple of terrible calls go against them. Plus they have been out there the whole game as the offense can't get anything going

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense just keeps making plays. Will the offense please wake up

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness this offense in trouble without Coop and Cee Dee. Too many starters down to beat The chiefs on the road

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More to come til we get all our starters back.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a bright note: Parsons is a flat out stud. He clinched DROY today if he had not already done so. He gets a few more games like this he could get DPOY

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team ain’t ready for primetime. It’s good enough to beat New Orleans or Carolina in a wildcard game but that’s where it stops. If we have to travel to Arizona, Green Bay, or Tampa for the divisional we’re fucked.

This is not a super bowl team. I’ve accepted it, and imma watch every game like I did during those Jason Garrett/Tony Romo 8-8 days. Low expectations.

In all fairness this offense in trouble without Coop and Cee Dee. Too many starters down to beat The chiefs on the road
No Coop, Cee Dee, Tyron Smith, Tank or Gregory on Thanksgiving either. Brace for another loss. These injuries are taking a toll guys. Plus Philly is quietly gaining on us.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team ain’t ready for primetime. It’s good enough to beat New Orleans or Carolina in a wildcard game but that’s where it stops. If we have to travel to Arizona, Green Bay, or Tampa for the divisional we’re fucked.

This is not a super bowl team. I’ve accepted it, and imma watch every game like I did during those Jason Garrett/Tony Romo 8-8 days. Low expectations.

No Coop, Cee Dee, Tyron Smith, Tank or Gregory on Thanksgiving either. Brace for another loss. These injuries are taking a toll guys. Plus Philly is quietly gaining on us.
You cannot say this is not a Superbowl team yet. We can beat any team. We are not healthy. When you lose your LT, both wide receivers, both DE's, your best DT, it is extremely hard to beat good teams.
The defense with
that missing, held KC to 10 points. We have as good a chance as any of the other leaders to get there.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot say this is not a Superbowl team yet. We can beat any team. We are not healthy. When you lose your LT, both wide receivers, both DE's, your best DT, it is extremely hard to beat good teams.
The defense with
that missing, held KC to 10 points. We have as good a chance as any of the other leaders to get there.
We lead the league in penalties. Unfortunately we lead the league in Covid cases as well. O-Line is average at best even with Tyron Smith in the lineup. Zeke looks washed. And let’s be honest about Dak. He’s still playing hurt, ever since he came back, his accuracy has taken a hit and it’s gotta be due to the calf. That defense tried their best to hand us this game but the offense was drowning in ineptitude.

Aaron Rodgers lost all his receivers and LT, still went on the road and beat Arizona. Arizona has been playing without Kyler Murray and Hopkins for a few weeks and keeps winning games. If you wanna be a true super bowl contender you have to be able to go on the road, in a hostile environment even with your star players being out and beat ELITE teams and they have not shown that. Now I hope I’m wrong but given the past 25 years I have little reason not to be.

Only shot we have at being remotely close to a super bowl is if we snag that #1 seed and given the way Green Bay and Arizona playing well…..

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lead the league in penalties. Unfortunately we lead the league in Covid cases as well. O-Line is average at best even with Tyron Smith in the lineup. Zeke looks washed. And let’s be honest about Dak. He’s still playing hurt, ever since he came back, his accuracy has taken a hit and it’s gotta be due to the calf. That defense tried their best to hand us this game but the offense was drowning in ineptitude.

Aaron Rodgers lost all his receivers and LT, still went on the road and beat Arizona. Arizona has been playing without Kyler Murray and Hopkins for a few weeks and keeps winning games. If you wanna be a true super bowl contender you have to be able to go on the road, in a hostile environment even with your star players being out and beat ELITE teams and they have not shown that. Now I hope I’m wrong but given the past 25 years I have little reason not to be.

Only shot we have at being remotely close to a super bowl is if we snag that #1 seed and given the way Green Bay and Arizona playing well…..
I am not going to give up that easily. None of those teams scare me. How is Green Bay playing so good? they just lost to a team we beat with our back up QB.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to give up that easily. None of those teams scare me. How is Green Bay playing so good? they just lost to a team we beat with our back up QB.
They just now lost their second game at the very last second to a division rival. Not a bad loss at all and not a cause for concern.