• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11: Cowboys @ Chiefs

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just now lost their second game at the very last second to a division rival. Not a bad loss at all and not a cause for concern.
A loss is a loss. They have 3 like us. And losing a division game is worse then losing to an AFC team for playoff seeding.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A loss is a loss. They have 3 like us. And losing a division game is worse then losing to an AFC team for playoff seeding.
Three losses you’re right. But the point still stands, you gonna have to go on the road in the playoffs and beat an elite team. We’ve seen it with Tampa and now with KC they can’t get it done.

Im just being honest about this team. We’ve seen enough to make an accurate judgement.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the 90s we could never win without Emmitt. Luckily Emmitt didnt miss too many games. We definitely struggle when Tyron Smith is out as well as Coop. It was a rough game for the offense no doubt. 4 or 5 drops , Dak missed some throws , penalties, sacks. I thought we gave up on the running game a little too quick but thats just me. Defensively - i thought it was pretty damn good, considering the injuries. I cant believe how good this kid is - Parsons. Sure he makes some mistakes, but the guy is a game changer.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we lost. Not happy about that, we were without Lawrence and Gregory on Defense and I thought the defense did a decent job considering they were playing KC and at Arrowhead A stadium with louder noise than Seattle. The Offense was without Cooper and Smith then we lost Ceedee at the half. The offense was just not running right From the first snap. Great job by DC Spagnolo he always gives the Cowboys fits and yesterday was not different. Dallas has some obvious needs for the off season DT OT OG but that is a conversation for after the season.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we lost. Not happy about that, we were without Lawrence and Gregory on Defense and I thought the defense did a decent job considering they were playing KC and at Arrowhead A stadium with louder noise than Seattle. The Offense was without Cooper and Smith then we lost Ceedee at the half. The offense was just not running right From the first snap. Great job by DC Spagnolo he always gives the Cowboys fits and yesterday was not different. Dallas has some obvious needs for the off season DT OT OG but that is a conversation for after the season.
Last year at this time I was already researching players like Parsons,Surtain. Etc . I certainly not giving up on this season,but my expectations are starting to dwindle quite a lot . A loss on thanksgiving and I may start looking at these college players

A OT has to be a priority . Smith has not a played a full season in like 5 years.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year at this time I was already researching players like Parsons,Surtain. Etc . I certainly not giving up on this season,but my expectations are starting to dwindle quite a lot . A loss on thanksgiving and I may start looking at these college players

A OT has to be a priority . Smith has not a played a full season in like 5 years.
Don't do it to yourself. Have faith, this year is different lol. This defense is much better even without key players.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't do it to yourself. Have faith, this year is different lol. This defense is much better even without key players.
Well....Some Cowboy fans gotta Cowboy fan.

I remain extremely encouraged. This defense now is top 10 scoring defense with three rather important dline guys coming back soon. I think there is much more to see before this team can be defined.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must add.....if Parsons next season plays near full time edge rusher, this team needs another plug and play LB., LVE ain't it and Neal has been hardly noticed.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must add.....if Parsons next season plays near full time edge rusher, this team needs another plug and play LB., LVE ain't it and Neal has been hardly noticed.

Its fun watching 11 play. Ive always wanted Dallas to have a stud LB. I know Ware was considered an OLB but he was a pass rusher. Thats the thing with Parsons. He can get 15 sacks or 140 tackles. I know we got beat, but i still like this team. Best team we have had since the 90s IMO