• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11 @ Browns

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand this might be falling on deaf ears at this point, but I'm going to finish what I started.

The DAL loss is still very fresh on the mind, but it's time to move on. BAL (5-4) is officially 1 game up in the standings, the Steelers (4-5) are second and CIN (3-5-1) are third...no sense mentioning CLE in the standings. So...with 7 games (@CLE, @IND, NYG, @BUF, @CIN, BAL, CLE) to play PIT is still very much in the playoff picture. There's a lot of football to be played yet, but it's starting to look like AFCN champs or bust at this point.

Injuries. Most people I'm sure have heard that Heyward is done for the year with a pectoral injury. DWill (knee) is also out. Cockrell (undisclosed), S. Thomas (Groin), Dangerfield (Groin), Wheaton (Shoulder), Coates (Finger) are questionable.

This game...CLE is doing what CLE does since they've come back to the NFL...they are losing. Now 0-10 with the near worst OFC and DEF in the league (FTR 30th on OFC and 31st on DEF, based on pts scored and allowed). But, they are well rested coming off a TNF game and they are at home and I'm sure looking at this game as an opportunity to win their 1st game.

CLE OFC...The rookie QB Kessler is their best option. I assume he will be starting...fairly accurate passer, takes what the DEF gives him, careful with the ball. His weapons are not bad, Pryor has bad a pretty successful transition to WR, Barnidge is very solid and the two RBs are capable...what has let the OFC down has been their OL.

CLE DEF...Jamie Collins is their best player...the young DT (Shelton) is a pretty good player, and Ogbah.

Outlook...I expect the Steeler OFC to controll this game, and post 28-30 pts...doubtful Tomlin will go for two at all this week. I like the Steelers 31-13.

What say you?

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish this game was in Pittsburgh but not sure it will matter in the end.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers had better win this game. I think the Steelers win in a close game 24-20.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game not showing in Harrisburg, PA.

Hey NFL, you wondering why viewership is down? I'm sure as hell not going to give the unpopular and forced Ravens game my eyeballs. Arrrg, Motherfuckers. It's a pirate's life for me.

large.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're mother always says the same thing!

Oh look a 2nd grade intellect....

calling you an idiot would be an insult to stupid people.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look a 2nd grade intellect....

calling you an idiot would be an insult to stupid people.

It certainly gets no dumber than you!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly gets no dumber than you!

See this is what makes the internet great, you used to have to pay admission to see freak shows like you!!!

Somewhere there is a tree tirelessly producing oxygen for you to breath.... I think you owe that tree an apology.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is what makes the internet great, you used to have to pay admission to see freak shows like you!!!

Somewhere there is a tree tirelessly producing oxygen for you to breath.... I think you owe that tree an apology.[/QUOTE

I think you owe your mother an apology!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's good, did you practice that quote thing????

upload_2016-11-18_9-8-42.jpeg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep it goin ATL! It'll never fall on deaf ears, no matter how gloomy it gets! :suds:

Offense... The Steelers offense is going to need to push the tempo this game. I say that because they need to push the Browns offense to go 1-dimensional playing from behind. More on that in the D section below. Don't foresee this group having very many problems moving the ball, but judging by how this season is going nothing should surprise us anymore. Establish the ground game but keep the shots downfield coming. Ben needs to expose the secondary and keep them on their heels to give Bell breathing room. Should they stack the box then spread it out and get the ball out into space, or make them pay with the vertical stretches. AB v. Haden is always a good fight. But someone needs to answer the call for stepping up opposite AB. Coates had another finger injury so he's probably not that guy. Wheaton put on IR. Lookin at you DHB & Rogers. Hamilton might be lookin to steal someone's job as well. Interested to see if they can get Ladarius Green going in this game.

Defense... I'm concerned about this game for this group. Cleveland has been running the ball fairly effectively this year. And this group sans Heyward is a nightmare at stopping the run. Look back at what Jay Ajayi did to them without Heyward. It wasn't pretty. That's why I'm hoping PIT's offense can force Cleveland's offense to play from behind and go 1-dimensional. That'll put the pressure on the secondary, which is no safe bet by any means, but at least that creates more opportunity for turnovers and mishaps that Cleveland is prone to. That's about the best that we can hope for. Hoping I'm wrong about this defense and some people start stepping up, but it doesn't look too good. If Cleveland controls the clock with the run game then this game could be too close for comfort.

PIT hasn't played well on the road this season, and even against a 0-10 team I don't think that will change that. Their failure history against bottom feeder teams and failures on the road have me feeling very blue about this game. The lack of preparation and shitty coaching/game-planning for these sort of games is already self-evident, and the defense is falling apart.

CLE 24 - PIT 20

Please prove me wrong Pittsburgh... PLEASE

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate saying it, but I would not be surprised to see Cleveland get their first win of the year today.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey the Steelers finally converted a 2pt conversion! Thanks Browns. :suds:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell did the NFL allow Pittsburgh to get 3 bye weeks this year?:noidea: Week 8, week 11 & week 17. That ain't right!:rant:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry the Steelers will make a way to keep the Browns in the game. IE....17-9 in the 4th quarter with 9 minutes to go.