• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10 - Panthers @ Eagles

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A defensive TD.
A special teams TD.
NINE sacks.
FIVE turnovers and NONE of our own.

What a great game.

It's on to Green Bay.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not McCoy as much as it is Chip. Chip likes to throw and just isn't using McCoy like he did last year.
Nope, the running game was not working and the passing game was. You go with what is working. WTF is with McCoy hearing footsteps? I like the kid and he had a bad night, but you get shut down sometimes, but he looked a little like "For Who For What" last night.

I guess there is not much to say, we all seen the game and man, what a game, the place was electric last night. I can say the thing that impressed me the most was Sanchez and how he stepped up into the pocket, not to mention the pump fake. The guy has skills and we may just have found the guy to run the offenses the way it is supposed to run. Another notable, is Jordan Matthews, the kid is coming into his own, I like what I see. The only negatives I have are Cary Williams still sucks and McCoy looking like a puss. Other than that, I am stoked, I think we all needed a game like that.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
graphics-eagle-576150.gif

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are going to learn a ton about our team next game up in a tough environment GB. My honest opinion if we win at Lambeau, I will feel much better and more confident about our team. Carolina is a horrible team and it's tough to measure how good we really are. The Eagles played a great game at home, but can and will it continue into our next game versus the Packers? We shall see.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are going to learn a ton about our team next game up in a tough environment GB. My honest opinion if we win at Lambeau, I will feel much better and more confident about our team. Carolina is a horrible team and it's tough to measure how good we really are. The Eagles played a great game at home, but can and will it continue into our next game versus the Packers? We shall see.

Going into the season... 'we' said the Zona and SF games will say a lot. As will the GB game. The Birds are playin' REALLY good on ST and the turnover/sack front.... but good enough to beat their top tier peers? Haven't seen it.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a shootout, and think we win, something like 41-34. We have a more balanced team than GB.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a shootout, and think we win, something like 41-34. We have a more balanced team than GB.

Smells like a high scorin' game...but wouldn't the Birds try to keep Rodgers off the field by running.... until of course they get behind. :noidea:

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll have to see how high scoring it will be when the temperatures are in the 20's with wind chills in the teens - and MAYBE some snow.

G

greenwing

What a disgrace. Most disgusted ive ever been in a long time. Chip you NEED to figure shit sooner over later