• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 1 LOL thread

MVCgangster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri is not an SEC contender. They literally are unable to win the title this year.

Regardless. They always breathe down UF and UGA’s neck, have almost ever year since joining.. They’ve won the division, and almost won the conference...same year Auburn got sent to the BCS title game.

Let me guess, Wyoming beat them because they have nothing to play for this season. We hear that every time a southeastern team loses.

SDSU, Northern Iowa, James Madison, they also don’t gain anything except money from playing Big ten and big 12 schools. They can lose and nobody will care, they won’t even move in their rankings...Yet they take the game down the wire by playing with great discipline and effort. Must be something cultural down there that makes it ok to all of you that your programs just pick and choose when they play hard.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ComfortableGlumAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless. They always breathe down UF and UGA’s neck, have almost ever year since joining.. They’ve won the division, and almost won the conference...same year Auburn got sent to the BCS title game.

Let me guess, Wyoming beat them because they have nothing to play for this season. We hear that every time a southeastern team loses.

SDSU, Northern Iowa, James Madison, they also don’t gain anything except money from playing Big ten and big 12 schools. They can lose and nobody will care, they won’t even move in their rankings...Yet they take the game down the wire by playing with great discipline and effort. Must be something cultural down there that makes it ok to all of you that your programs just pick and choose when they play hard.
Wyoming beat Missouri because Missouri is over rated. It has nothing to do with them not playing for anything.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri is not an SEC contender. They literally are unable to win the title this year.
Shoulda read one more post before I posted a response!
SEC speed ain't what it used to be.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at all the sunshine pumpers out there.

I'm sorry but I wasn't overly impressed with NOBODY other than Northern Iowa...and I watched a fuck-ton of futbol all weekend. That Bo Nix kid has some stones...eh?

DayDrinkinginDurham

Healed Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised there hasn't been a mass suicide of Vols fans. I'd stay hammered if I watched my school decline from a consistent top 25 team to losing the opener to a glorified FCS squad.