• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wednesday Blues

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chatter about those Lions yet?? Isnt it time to jump out of mediocrity and take care of this business? Stacking wins is what they strive for. Its time.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chatter about those Lions yet?? Isnt it time to jump out of mediocrity and take care of this business? Stacking wins is what they strive for. Its time.

This should be a heck of an entertaining game. It may end up with a score like the Denver game, they are going to be very tough to slow down for our D, and their secondary is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel too

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a heck of an entertaining game. It may end up with a score like the Denver game, they are going to be very tough to slow down for our D, and their secondary is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel too
Last time we played in Detroit, Romo had one of his worst games I have ever seen him play. hopefully redemption is in order this time around.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was actually in Dallas.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Had to check the date stamp to see if you were talking about Philly or Det. I'd guess we don't see too many "Denver like" games this year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to check the date stamp to see if you were talking about Philly or Det. I'd guess we don't see too many "Denver like" games this year.

I don't know if it will be as good a game, but I think neither defense will have much luck this week

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo outplays Stafford. Bryant outplays (stats-wise) Johnson. Lee leads team in tackles. Cowboys win.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be awesome to get a road win here. Stafford can be erratic at times. Megatron will get his, Im just as concerned with Bush however. I think the D will play well enough again. I think its time for the offense to come back to life, and Im not meaning the Denver game offense. Anyone that has watched this team for the past 10 years had to know that was a freak occasion. We arent the Saints or Broncos. We prefer to run clock when we have a sizeable lead in the fourth. The penalties and turnovers have sort of worked their way back into the offense the past two weeks. Ive noticed the clock down to 1 a lot of times before the ball is snapped as well. Its time they all get on the same page. It has been an unusual year in which we have had a lot of leads and are playing ahead. A lot of different guys are playing as well. I know it cant be perfect but the offense hasnt really clicked with exception of a couple of games. The scoring early has changed for the better at least.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a 3 point underdog. I see a pick'em. I think we are a couple of points better and the home team offsets that...But, this one can go either way. I'd love to get an early score and lead knowing that at any point we could give up a big TD to Calvin

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at their body of work , its kind of so so. Sure their fans can say the same about us, but their wins have been close and a couple of those were to some bad teams. They lost to Arizona. I know its a week to week league and injuries have changed some of the landscape . I think we are better.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had this one circle as a loss....hope I'm wrong. Have us beating Chicago though and now possibly beating GB

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the types of games the Cowboys have been losing the past few years. I guess we will find out this week if the Cowboys have taken the next step. Reggie Bush will be the key. Can we cover him in the flat with our linebackers?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the types of games the Cowboys have been losing the past few years. I guess we will find out this week if the Cowboys have taken the next step. Reggie Bush will be the key. Can we cover him in the flat with our linebackers?

Gotta disagree here.

Outside the front 4 on the D-line Detroit may have the worst back 7 in football.
So I'd have to go with the key to the game being our O-line. with the second key being Witten and Cole in the short passing game.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was listening to the radio heard who's the better group or who would you rather have: Witten, Dez, Romo, Murray or Stafford, Johnson, Pettigrew, Bush.

I for one, am not nearly as scared of Bush as the rest.

Key to this game is our O-line vs their front 4.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was listening to the radio heard who's the better group or who would you rather have: Witten, Dez, Romo, Murray or Stafford, Johnson, Pettigrew, Bush.

I for one, am not nearly as scared of Bush as the rest.

Key to this game is our O-line vs their front 4.

Well, if Murray is healthy and you add in Miles, Willliams and Beasley it certainly goes to the Cowboys IMO. The key is Romo being a little more accurate than he has the last two games on Offense. Our OL has been very good this year, but when you face a DL like Detroit's there will be breakdowns even against the best of OL. Whichever team wins the QB versus the secondary battle probably decides this one. I'm starting to feel we have the edge even on the road, but a team with CJ on it is always a snap away from a TD...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh Vs Waters should be worth the price of admission.
very much looking forward to watching that matchup

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta disagree here.

Outside the front 4 on the D-line Detroit may have the worst back 7 in football.
So I'd have to go with the key to the game being our O-line. with the second key being Witten and Cole in the short passing game.
Outside the penalties, I really love how the O-line is looking and coming around. You may be right cause Suh can cause some havoc. If he is neutralized I feel confident we can score points, a lot of points. Reggie Bush scares the hell out of me. It will be a good test before we go to N.O. and deal with sproules.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside the penalties, I really love how the O-line is looking and coming around. You may be right cause Suh can cause some havoc. If he is neutralized I feel confident we can score points, a lot of points. Reggie Bush scares the hell out of me. It will be a good test before we go to N.O. and deal with sproules.

please dont take this wrong ... or do ....

You have continued to talk about Ware and our D-line .....
Which just held the #3 offense in the league to 3 points...

Not even to fight with you ..... You dont respond to any post I make ... and I promice I wont spend a second on any retarded post you make

deal?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please dont take this wrong ... or do ....

You have continued to talk about Ware and our D-line .....
Which just held the #3 offense in the league to 3 points...

Not even to fight with you ..... You dont respond to any post I make ... and I promice I wont spend a second on any retarded post you make

deal?
Correction. The D-line and defense held the #3 offense without you know who.