• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wednesday Afternoon Football... Ravens @ Steelers

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old people gonna old people... while shakin their fist from the front porch
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Ravens didn't activate J.K. Dobbins or Mark Ingram from the reserve/COVID-19 list to face the Steelers Wednesday.​

Both players are eligible to come off the list, but perhaps they're feeling less than 100% from their bout with the virus. It'll be Gus Edwards, Justice Hill, and practice-squad call-up Ty'Son Williams in Baltimore's backfield. Inactive for the Ravens are DT Brandon Williams and OT Jake Rodgers.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler & I used to always say this... But the Ravens or Steelers could field a team of people off the streets (UDFA) and they would still find a way to make this game very competitive.

This is AFCN football we're talkin about here. Each side knows all too well about their opponent's schemes. Doesn't matter what personnel is out there, schemes are typically consistent.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 going to be considered a starting QB in the league again after today.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler & I used to always say this... But the Ravens or Steelers could field a team of people off the streets (UDFA) and they would still find a way to make this game very competitive.

This is AFCN football we're talkin about here. Each side knows all too well about their opponent's schemes. Doesn't matter what personnel is out there, schemes are typically consistent.
Exactly. A Harbaugh vs Tomlin matchup doesn't deviate much from their standard schemes.
With that said, like you posted earlier I fully expect Harbaugh to sprinkle in some wacky stuff that will catch Tomlin off guard.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. A Harbaugh vs Tomlin matchup doesn't deviate much from their standard schemes.
With that said, like you posted earlier I fully expect Harbaugh to sprinkle in some wacky stuff that will catch Tomlin off guard.
Also worth mentioning... I hope this won't be true... A team this depleted is going to look to exploit in every way they can. Watch for Ravens players to get chippy early on to try and draw the Steelers into penalties and/or ejections.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah Football....

One of the few things that can make this day bearable.....

Been on hold for the past 3 hours with the Canadian government.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah Football....

One of the few things that can make this day bearable.....

Been on hold for the past 3 hours with the Canadian government.
Are you trying to file a complaint about the Maple Leaf again?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to file a complaint about the Maple Leaf again?

Nope.

I want to go ape shit. Been on hold with the Government of Canada for the past 2 hours or so for something that can take less then a minute to clear up.

Basically because I can't work through Covid, on Immune system suppressants, so I applied and got approved for CERB, Canadian Emergency Response Benefit, in March or April. You Have to take a couple of minutes to fill out a report basically saying that you can't work.

So Fast forward to yesterday....

I Fill out the form and I get to the spot on where it askes if I "Received any other money " for this month. Me knowing that I'm on disability, for my Autism, clicked yes. Filled out the week that I got it, wrong week but who's asking, and it said to call them to explain the money....

Thus here we are.................

kill me now barney stinson GIF

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game not on direct tv due to fight with nbc

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Ravens promoted QB Tyler Huntley, RB Ty'Son Williams, TE Sean Culkin, TE Eric Tomlinson, TE Luke Willson, OL R.J. Prince, DT Aaron Crawford, DE Chauncey Rivers, LB Aaron Adeoye, and LS Nick Moore from the practice squad for Wednesday's Week 12 game against the Steelers.​

This is what you get when you have a full-blown COVID outbreak. It's essentially the JV Ravens facing the 10-0 Steelers. Robert Griffin III will get the start at quarterback.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steelers declared RB Jaylen Samuels, QB Josh Dobbs, SS Antoine Brooks, OLB Jayrone Elliott, and TE Kevin Rader inactive for Wednesday's Week 12 game against the Ravens.​

Samuels has a quad injury. And James Conner is already out with COVID. It'll be Benny Snell and rookie Anthony McFarland in the Steelers' backfield. C Maurkice Pouncey is also out with COVID.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

I want to go ape shit. Been on hold with the Government of Canada for the past 2 hours or so for something that can take less then a minute to clear up.

Basically because I can't work through Covid, on Immune system suppressants, so I applied and got approved for CERB, Canadian Emergency Response Benefit, in March or April. You Have to take a couple of minutes to fill out a report basically saying that you can't work.

So Fast forward to yesterday....

I Fill out the form and I get to the spot on where it askes if I "Received any other money " for this month. Me knowing that I'm on disability, for my Autism, clicked yes. Filled out the week that I got it, wrong week but who's asking, and it said to call them to explain the money....

Thus here we are.................

kill me now barney stinson GIF

I guess that what you get for trying to be honest @FaCe-LeE-uS ????????????????
I suspect things work very differently up there... As opposed to here, where we have been conditioned since birth not to trust the Gov't. The less they know about us the better.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many beers out these days. I'll just stick with my keef cola.
Still waiting on my sixer bruh... I'd expedite that too

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect things work very differently up there... As opposed to here, where we have been conditioned since birth not to trust the Gov't. The less they know about us the better.

it's the same here. Depends on where you live...

When i first started doing this. I got all parnoid wondering why the fuck does "Big brother" want this info.