• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wednesday Afternoon Football... Ravens @ Steelers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned the Steelers for no reason yet this is a thread about a Steelers game.....

What do you not understand? Already said I was only talking about the upcoming Browns/Ravens game on 12/14. How many times do I have to tell you that? I made no mention of your team. You brought them up. And I don't care what thread this is. I wasn't talking about your team.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you not understand? Already said I was only talking about the upcoming Browns/Ravens game on 12/14. How many times do I have to tell you that? I made no mention of your team. You brought them up. And I don't care what thread this is. I wasn't talking about your team.
I don't care what you were talking about. How about that?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're on a Steelers game thread. Don't be surprised when someone brings up the Steelers. What do you not understand about that? You wanna be a dick, I'm an expert in that fucking game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're on a Steelers game thread. Don't be surprised when someone brings up the Steelers. What do you not understand about that? You wanna be a dick, I'm an expert in that fucking game.

The only person being a dick right now is you. Go play your little games with someone else. You're looking for something that's not here. I haven't said anything negative about your team. Get over yourself.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person being a dick right now is you.
Says the guy who asked "What do you not understand?" Fuck you. Can't take people being a dick to you, don't be a dick to people. Learn that fast, kid. Don't start none, won't be none. You said something negative to me, IDC if you bad mouth my sports team LMAO. You disrespected ME. So, the treatment will be mutual.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who asked "What do you not understand?" Fuck you. Can't take people being a dick to you, don't be a dick to people. Learn that fast, kid. Don't start none, won't be none. You said something negative to me, IDC if you bad mouth my sports team LMAO. You disrespected ME. So, the treatment will be mutual.

Cool story. You're an idiot. Stop being a whiny bitch.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story. You're an idiot. Stop being a whiny bitch.
Says the guy who's handing out the clown reactions like ANYONE cares about what he says or thinks. LMAO

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who's handing out the clown reactions like ANYONE cares about what he says or thinks. LMAO

You're a clown. Oh this is hilarious. You're the one with all the issues. I'm just laughing at you. But please continue. You're mini meltdown is entertaining.

Your issues started because I said upsets can happen. And I was talking about the upcoming Browns/Ravens on 12/14 that I already mentioned.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a clown. Oh this is hilarious. You're the one with all the issues. I'm just laughing at you. But please continue. You're mini meltdown is entertaining.

Your issues started because I said upsets can happen. And I was talking about the upcoming Browns/Ravens on 12/14 that I already mentioned.
What do you not understand? I already said I DON'T CARE what you were talking about. My issue didn't start til your "What do you not understand" comment. I was fine til then. Like I said, don't start none, won't be none. Simple as that. I can respect you as you respect me or I can disrespect you as you disrespect me. The choice was yours and you made your decision. We can either move on and shut the fuck up about it or keep it going. I really don't mind either one.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should be more thankful that the Steelers are a "bad team" at 11-0, vs being a "good team" at say 6 or 7 wins.

I've watched this team under Tomlin have the same issues every year, so I know there really isn't such a thing as bad wins. They can play with the best of them, but also play down to the worst of them any given Sunday. It's all about how they finish. Tomlin is typically a strong finisher to close out the season, but shaky in the playoffs. Hoping to see them get hot at the right time and carry that through the playoffs. Sounds weird saying that to an undefeated team, but I think everyone would know what I mean.

Ravens... Hard to say what we'll see with that team this year. I think they close out the season at 10 or 11 wins. Should be enough to get them into the postseason. But its a hard sell right now on their chances at that point. If they are going to rely on Jackson to get them there then they will suffer the same fate as last year. I can blee dat!
I think 9 wins top but 8 more likely for the Ravens and no post.....Interested to see if they move on from Harbs who hasn't won anything since Ray retired, other than the division last year only to get embarrassed in the first post game at home.....It's time for a change at HC, Blee Dat !!:D

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu .......How bout dem Browns !!.....Congrats, I figured Baker could be really good with the right coaching.....They could make some noise in the post this year if they play like they did today.....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu .......How bout dem Browns !!.....Congrats, I figured Baker could be really good with the right coaching.....They could make some noise in the post this year if they play like they did today.....

What a difference a good coach makes. 9-3 still doesn't seem real. One thing for sure, if Freddie was still the coach the Browns probably only have 4 or 5 wins. Gotta say though the Browns/Ravens game on 12/14 worries me. Not expecting a win. Just don't get blown out like in week one.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a difference a good coach makes. 9-3 still doesn't seem real. One thing for sure, if Freddie was still the coach the Browns probably only have 4 or 5 wins. Gotta say though the Browns/Ravens game on 12/14 worries me. Not expecting a win. Just don't get blown out like in week one.
The Browns are playing a lot better now than then....And the Ravens are playing worse than then....I'm happy for Baker, he's an all in player....