• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We you be watching the Pats during the season?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have YouTube TV on my brother's subscription and I give him $125 to pay for half of NFL Sunday Ticket.

I'll probably dump DirecTV and AT&T Internet in August. $366 a month for both is way too much. (Includes MAX, Showtime and Starz because my wife has series that she watches on all three. Internet has gone over $100 a month. Problem there is that Verizon, T-Mobile and a couple of others are not yet available in my area.

Where are you Starlink????

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in Idaho, I have no option but to get the Sunday Ticket if I want to watch the Patriots play. Still cheaper than going to a sports bar for 3 hours and ordering food and drinks. Plus I’m not around a bunch of buttholes.
Yeah. head north from your place go 1200 miles first house on the left is Hanks place...making you neighbors.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll be watching all the games. Don’t really care if they lose games so long as we see improvement. As some have said, last year with all the problems, they almost won some close games. As the season progressed, wheels came off and offense was putrid. Mostly because of mistakes, penalties, etc. Want to see more discipline and will to win.