• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We really miss Lappy

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy aleawys knew the right time to drop the gloves and fire up the team. The Devils kicked our asses in out building in the 2nd period. We were lucky to come out up by 1. The Devils were gaining confidence and Hartnell, Carcillo and Shitty skated around without a worry in the world. They came out much better in the start of the 3rd, which tells me that some body (Lavy) gave a tounge lashing after that zombie like 2nd period. I watch the replay last night just to see if I could get a different perspective and I still come away with the feeling that a big hit (Hartnell or Powe) or a fight (Shitty or Carcillo) would have snapped the Flyers out of it.

In Thursdays game the same thing was going on until Coburn went in on the rush. Seemed to wake everyone up. He and Kimmo both did that yesterday and the forward seemed to respond.

Every game last year when the Flyers went into a funk Lappy would drop em and the team usually responded. I give credit to the guys (Hartnell, Powe, Shitty and Carcillo) for not taking a dump penalty, but someone needs to be last years Lappy.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy aleawys knew the right time to drop the gloves and fire up the team. The Devils kicked our asses in out building in the 2nd period. We were lucky to come out up by 1. The Devils were gaining confidence and Hartnell, Carcillo and Shitty skated around without a worry in the world. They came out much better in the start of the 3rd, which tells me that some body (Lavy) gave a tounge lashing after that zombie like 2nd period. I watch the replay last night just to see if I could get a different perspective and I still come away with the feeling that a big hit (Hartnell or Powe) or a fight (Shitty or Carcillo) would have snapped the Flyers out of it.

In Thursdays game the same thing was going on until Coburn went in on the rush. Seemed to wake everyone up. He and Kimmo both did that yesterday and the forward seemed to respond.

Every game last year when the Flyers went into a funk Lappy would drop em and the team usually responded. I give credit to the guys (Hartnell, Powe, Shitty and Carcillo) for not taking a dump penalty, but someone needs to be last years Lappy.

Mornin Chy,
The problem is as far as energy guys go, the Lappy's are few and far between. He just has a certain heart that you really respect, he is not a cheap shot and he comes at you straight up from the front. Not a lot of role player's these days use that example, to me it is solid old school hockey and you can tell Lappy def respects that in every aspect of his game! Yea, I miss him out there too..:(

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin Chy,
The problem is as far as energy guys go, the Lappy's are few and far between. He just has a certain heart that you really respect, he is not a cheap shot and he comes at you straight up from the front. Not a lot of role player's these days use that example, to me it is solid old school hockey and you can tell Lappy def respects that in every aspect of his game! Yea, I miss him out there too..:(

My buddy was telling me about an article that he ready where Lappy cut someone during a figh tand found him after the game to apoligize. He did it as a job and never took advantage when he got one. Looke dlike he usually said "Good job" to whoever he fought once it was over. Shelly, Carcillo or Hartnell could have gained so much respect yesterday.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy was telling me about an article that he ready where Lappy cut someone during a figh tand found him after the game to apoligize. He did it as a job and never took advantage when he got one. Looke dlike he usually said "Good job" to whoever he fought once it was over. Shelly, Carcillo or Hartnell could have gained so much respect yesterday.

I would love to see Lappy come back in the playoffs like last year but I don't think it will happen..But man what a game lifter that would be for this team.. Concussions freakin suck. We've lost some good players to that awful injury..:(

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to make a post a few days before they announced him going on IR but I didnt think Lappy was going to make this team. Looked very slow and hesitant during preseason games I watched. Be nice if he was to come back some point during 2nd half of the season if hes 100% but I highly doubt it. Looks like he will be the future Bernie Parent and Hound shaking hands walking into the arena.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a far stretch, but I still think that there is a chance he could be back. I remember when all the articles were about how he might retire him saying that he was feeling better, but that he won't come back until he is 100%.