• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Made It Through The First 5

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Estimates seemed to range anywhere from 1 and 4 to 4 and 1 so 3 and 2 isn't too bad. That was the toughest part of the schedule.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LMMFAO!! Clyde is hilarious and Toby just always falls for the bait. I never want to see Toby banned, despite his radical undertone racist views at times.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take 3-2 but we have make a nice run here.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
1 game back for the division with a home game against Seattle aint bad IMO.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seriously, its away at NO, and home vs. SEA, and other than that the Niners will be solid favorites in every other game assuming they stay relatively healthy.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seriously, its away at NO, and home vs. SEA, and other than that the Niners will be solid favorites in every other game assuming they stay relatively healthy.

Yeah, no reason this team shouldn't go 11-5 or better. The question is whether we can win the division. I'm interested to see what AZ does this weekend. We can't take that D lightly.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 and 2 is good. Niners were in it throughout the Indy game until the Brown penalty kept their drive alive. Niners abandoned the run game too soon in that game. Arizona can't run the ball so Niners will make them one-dimensional. Should be 6 and 2 going into the bye week. Saints are playing well especially their defense.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in good shape, my concern is that Seattle is in better shape--- besides us, their "tough" road games are against the Giants and the Falcons and both those teams suck, and they are practically invincible at home and may very well go two seasons undefeated at home. If they win the division they will be tough to beat at home and I don't see us doing it unless Kaepernick gets his shit together and stops looking like a deer in the headlights when he plays there. I think our defense will be fine once we get everybody but Mr. NRA back, and the other pieces of the offense will be good once Crabs and Manningham get back, but my main concern is Kaepernick. I just want him to show some real progress in finding and throwing to the open 2nd and 3rd options and not look skittish in the pocket. He's young, hasn't really started a full season of games yet, but we need him to progress quickly.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in good shape, my concern is that Seattle is in better shape--- besides us, their "tough" road games are against the Giants and the Falcons and both those teams suck, and they are practically invincible at home and may very well go two seasons undefeated at home. If they win the division they will be tough to beat at home and I don't see us doing it unless Kaepernick gets his shit together and stops looking like a deer in the headlights when he plays there. I think our defense will be fine once we get everybody but Mr. NRA back, and the other pieces of the offense will be good once Crabs and Manningham get back, but my main concern is Kaepernick. I just want him to show some real progress in finding and throwing to the open 2nd and 3rd options and not look skittish in the pocket. He's young, hasn't really started a full season of games yet, but we need him to progress quickly.

Agreed. If the injuries stop, the 49ers could make the playoffs but they are going to need someone else to beat the Seahawks for them once they get there because they can't do it.