• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We lose a few games and everyone disappears?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hardly. I think most everyone (myself included admittedly) is riding out the ESPN boards until they shut them down. Then I will be over here with regularity. I hope others will follow. This is a nice board.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, watched most of the game. I just have a LOT on my plate right now.

shtexas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And then we win, and people come back.

Just kidding!

I know this board is still a work in progress.

Good win tonight. CJ, Napoli and a great play by Ian to end it.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hardly. I think most everyone (myself included admittedly) is riding out the ESPN boards until they shut them down. Then I will be over here with regularity. I hope others will follow. This is a nice board.

exactly. after thursday, i'll be here all the time

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I don't think that new board is just not going to work. All the promises they keep making seem rather hollow to me. Strange thing is that all of the new "posts" on the new Ranger board are by people I have never seen on the boards before. They really screwed up on this.

Laserman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I don't think that new board is just not going to work. All the promises they keep making seem rather hollow to me. Strange thing is that all of the new "posts" on the new Ranger board are by people I have never seen on the boards before. They really screwed up on this.

Yeah I wonder if the new post are by people that work for ESPN. I haven't posted much been on vacation. Now its back to work.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I wonder if the new post are by people that work for ESPN. I haven't posted much been on vacation. Now its back to work.

I was wondering the same thing. Seems like they are trying to kick start it but it just isn't taking. :evil:

shtexas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
New posts by people working for espn? I don't get it. You mean on the new espn boards there are people trying to get it going? Could be.

I read somewhere they are down to about 10% of the traffic they used to have.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New posts by people working for espn? I don't get it. You mean on the new espn boards there are people trying to get it going? Could be.

A major part of my thinking is that's just what ESPN wanted. they have gotten tired of operating the chat boards and are using the sorriest excuse they could find to drive away a majority of their posters,

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:smokin:

What we are saying is that there are a few threads started by people that never frequented the board, like ever, and who have started threads designed to facilitate discussion such as "What is your opinion on the Murf?" or some other such nonsense.

The only board regular who seems to have posted much on the new board was me when I thought it was going to work and might as well give it a try. But the thing takes a couple of times to load. The threads don't bump. When you hit the back button you go completely to the forum index. The thing is just full of bugs. Best thing is for everybody to just come over here or somewhere else and post away. :yield:

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes everybody should come over here. I haven't been posting much because I've been getting ready for the first day of school, the 12hr time difference keeps me off the board during Rangers games when I'm working at school.