• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have us a Horse Race

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Unless Oakland can replace Campbell, I think they're out now. Boller isn't getting them there.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Hell no Boller cant take them there. And even if MB would trade CP, he wont pick up on Oaklands system that quickly.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell no Boller cant take them there. And even if MB would trade CP, he wont pick up on Oaklands system that quickly.

It would also take him a few weeks to clean the sand out of his vagina and get back in football shape.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Considering their pass game has been pretty abysmal and their running game is ranked #2, I dont think a transition would be too difficult for any qb, let alone Carson.

And you're crazy if you think 3 teams from any division is going to make it in. There are still 5 games to be played between our teams.

The ravens are a shoe-in since they have only 1 loss and have made it through the thick of their schedule. The Steelers look to be turning the corner. #1 defense again. They've already had to play 1 against the ravens. They'll probably be in. The Bengals are only now headed to thick of their schedule.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Considering their pass game has been pretty abysmal and their running game is ranked #2, I dont think a transition would be too difficult for any qb, let alone Carson.

And you're crazy if you think 3 teams from any division is going to make it in. There are still 5 games to be played between our teams.

The ravens are a shoe-in since they have only 1 loss and have made it through the thick of their schedule. The Steelers look to be turning the corner. #1 defense again. They've already had to play 1 against the ravens. They'll probably be in. The Bengals are only now headed to thick of their schedule.

Oh I agree, to a point, weeks 10-15 will be the tell tale to the Bengals season..You pull a 4-2 thru that stretch, and the teams attitude will definately change..

FYI the NFC East just had 3 in the playoffs a couple of years ago,

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not saying it's never possible, just not this year. There are more teams this year in the AFC that have solid teams than any other year I can remember. *Additionally, there is no team or two that is head and shoulders above the rest like we usually have with 2 of the Colts, Steelers, and Pats. It's wide open. That's why with all the divisional games and even scales, I just can't see more than 2 teams making it from any division.

*Typically, you'd have one or two teams, like those mentioned above, sweeping their divisions essentially putting their divisional rivals into a hole with 2 losses right there. Without that this year, no team in any division will be put into a hole making for too much WC competition.

Last edited by a moderator: