• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We are going to be cutting some good players

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After doing the math it seems we can keep most except ar rb. I was worried they may cut curry and replace with a younger cheaper guy. A lot of loyalty will most likely be given to sproles.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After doing the math it seems we can keep most except ar rb. I was worried they may cut curry and replace with a younger cheaper guy. A lot of loyalty will most likely be given to sproles.

I think if Curry were in trouble he would be playing to give him a chance to prove himself. I call him safe.

At RB, it seems clear that it is Sanders, Howard, Sproles and Clement. I don't think any other has really impressed and the sheer mass of them makes them all expendable. Practice squad at best for the rest.

Today's injury likely clears it up at TE. Perkins makes it over Rodgers.

Vaitai is an interesting case. Brooks health could be a factor as well as the development of Pryor and the tradeability of Vaitai. No reason to keep him if he is projected as game day inactive which he would be if Brooks were healthy and either Mailata or Pryor were ahead of him on the depth chart. Mailata seems to be impressing, but has no guard experience but its generally accepted that a Tackle can normally adapt to Guard fairly quickly. If Dillard and Johnson are the tackles for the next several years it seems that they should start training the guy with his sort of potential as a potential guard as well.

On offense, Bubble guys that likely will be cut but perhaps be on practice squad or speed dial include Wiz (with Mailata & Pryor making it), Ward (with Hollins and Michel making it).

I think the DL is set. Bubble guys would be Edwards, Cyprien & Scandrick with alot of the risk depending on the injury situations with Brown, Kamu, Leblanc, McLeod & Darby.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think guys like Corey Clement, Stefan Wisniewski, Nate Gerry and Mack Hollins are all in danger of getting cut based on what I am reading.

I think Clement is safe.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either Clement or Smallwood is likely gone, and I think it is probably Smallwood, but Clement has missed a lot of time.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Howie can make some trades to get draft picks for some of these guys. Cutting Hollins could be a big mistake. I'd rather see him go on IR, to salvage him.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Howie can make some trades to get draft picks for some of these guys. Cutting Hollins could be a big mistake. I'd rather see him go on IR, to salvage him.

Yeah but at some point you have to sit back and say, " is it worth hold a spot for a talented player ( and he is) who is always injured or go out and use the spot on another talent player!"

Lets be honest the window to win is now, if they can't help on the field today then they really aren't worth the value to hold on too.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They turn their 53 Man Roster into effectively a 56 Man roster by putting Mills on PUP (available after week 6) and Rodgers and LeBlanc on IR after making the initial 53 which makes them available after week 8. Then they bring back Scandrick for LeBlanc (Which makes his salary non-guaranteed) and Perkins for Rodgers.

The primary bubble guys that are at risk I believe is Wiz (dead man walking, but they will have him on speed dial), Cyprien (Another speed dialer, could make it over Scandrick), Edwards (Back and forth from the practice squad), and Ward (another back and forther).

Vaitai needs to prove is is the top backup Guard to make the roster....otherwise he is traded. I think how they hand Vaitai and Pryor will be key to watch tonight.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think guys like Corey Clement, Stefan Wisniewski, Nate Gerry and Mack Hollins are all in danger of getting cut based on what I am reading.
Clement isn't going anywhere but the others.....

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any of the other guys are eligible for PS. one of them, smalls, pump or Scott may be unemployed and available by phone, Adams may be eligible but think he would be stolen and I think that would suck, Adams may be better than Clements.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any of the other guys are eligible for PS. one of them, smalls, pump or Scott may be unemployed and available by phone, Adams may be eligible but think he would be stolen and I think that would suck, Adams may be better than Clements.

I think Adams had his abbreviated run last year, and id didn't amount to much at all. Strictly a backup at best for some needy team. Nice kid though. From Warrington, near where I used to live.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying much but Adams was our leading rusher last year. Was a stud at Notre Dame and considered 2nd round pick until injury, now he is healthy. I love Clement too, great receiver too, this is a tough one imo

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams blows.
He was our leading rusher because we ignored the position.

They realized their mistake and made a big veteran addition and big rookie addition to fix.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clement is significantly better than Adams. He may be the most complete back on the roster (we’ll see how Sanders stacks up in pass protection).

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is certainly a great receiver, and I love him, but he was unseated and uninjured while Adams was unseated because of injury. But like I said a good RB is getting cut

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is possible that Adams or Smallwood could be part of a trade package. Small chance but possible. The Eagles have a couple needs and are stacked at WR, RB and OL.
Let's see what happens by the end of the week.