• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Week 3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half PPR, which of these backs

Patterson vs Seattle
Robinson vs Chargers

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Hockensen for $222
Could have bought him for $1, nobody else bid.

So my start/sit is Boyd or Engram or Hockensen. Think I’ll stick with Boyd this week.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half ppr, need WR2 and a flex
ARob, Bateman, G.Wilson, C.Patt

Leaning CPatt for flex (Mixon and A.Jones starting RBs) and Wilson for WR2

Full PPR, need to fill WR2 and flex
Sterling Shep, Theilen, Dortch, Gage, or Beasely

Leaning Theilen and Shepard, but Gage might be a must start with TB hurting so bad at WR right now

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Hockensen for $222
Could have bought him for $1, nobody else bid.

So my start/sit is Boyd or Engram or Hockensen. Think I’ll stick with Boyd this week.

that's the problem with FAAB... you got no clue whether people are bidding,.. you often are bidding against yourself...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Leaning Theilen and Shepard, but Gage might be a must start with TB hurting so bad at WR right now

1. I like all 3 WR more than Patterson... but don't see enough difference to say which to bench... but I guess I would bench Wilson...

2. I don't love any of the choices I don't think gage is the WR for TB this week... I think you are right with Thielen and Sheppard... but I have zero confidence in any of those... is there anyone available on waivers for flex??

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's the problem with FAAB... you got no clue whether people are bidding,.. you often are bidding against yourself...

Weird though, nobody bid on him. Casualty of a Wed/Thu drop… oh well, I’ll take it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got one that I am having difficulty with this week

Bench one in a PPR league

Zeke Elliot- he looks good but he is not catching many balls... and Cooper rush lead cowboys seem to love the backup players as it makes rush more comfortable

Breece Hall- sure he doesn't get the touches yet... but I think the bengals are going to right the ship this week... which will make the jets play from behind... Hall should get catches this week...

Brandon Aiyuk- preseason, he was on my don't draft list(not that I really have one), but because I drafted Trey lance I was more willing to take the chance with aiyuk... now I don't have lance no longer, but now I spent the capital where he is one of my best bench options... and he will remain as a flex option every week...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird though, nobody bid on him. Casualty of a Wed/Thu drop… oh well, I’ll take it.
happens all the time... you think you are getting a steal and for some reason nobody else sees it... you will win zero bids or minimum bids all the time where you are like how was I the only bidder???!!!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zeke Elliot- he looks good but he is not catching many balls... and Cooper rush lead cowboys seem to love the backup players as it makes rush more comfortable

Breece Hall- sure he doesn't get the touches yet... but I think the bengals are going to right the ship this week... which will make the jets play from behind... Hall should get catches this week...

Brandon Aiyuk- preseason, he was on my don't draft list(not that I really have one), but because I drafted Trey lance I was more willing to take the chance with aiyuk... now I don't have lance no longer, but now I spent the capital where he is one of my best bench options... and he will remain as a flex option every week...

I think Jimmy G will spark Aiyuk. I expect him to be a set it and forget it guy ROS.

Zeke vs Hall is Zeke, as both have similar downers, but tie goes to the vet (is that even real?)

Bench Hall

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not big on Bateman yet. Take away 2 long TD catches and his numbers are pretty weak over 2 games. I think I go Patterson and ARob, but it's close.

Shepard and Thielen. He has to get it going soon, right?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bench the rookie.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ARob and CPatt

Thielen and Shepard

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wilson and Patterson
Thielen and Shepard

Bench Hall

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR. Bonus for long TDs.

Need 2 RBs...

Monty vs HOU
Zeke @ NYG
Dillon @ TB
D. Harris vs BAL

and 1 WR...

Kirk @ LAC
Thielen vs DET
Mooney vs HOU

Leaning towards Kirk at WR and Monty at RB. Not sure about the 2nd RB. Bouncing between all 3 the whole week.
Monty, Zeke and Kirk

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bench Hall IM0