• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Week 11

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that but against Dallas I’m a little worried how he will perform

its a tough call... both teams should lose, and both teams should lose big... Giants are DONE... they have no offensive line left..

so i think both will be decent plays this week... Jones is safer because he will run... But i think Goff is more likely to get 250+ yards passing and more than 1 TD...

Id probably go Goff... just because i am too scared of Jones this week...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda lean towards Goff this week.
Last time Goff played the Cowboys he got stomped (thinking same for Jones)
Last time Goff played from behind got over 300 yds. Plenty of completions. Against the Dolphins. (not sure on your scoring for QBs) They should be passing a lot against the Bills.
Brissett (in my league) scored a lot of points against the Bills defense last week.

Now if you think one will be playing with a lead, then take the other one, but I see them both playing from behind.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak vs Giants

Or

Herbert vs cardinals?

I am leaning Herbert

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda lean towards Goff this week.
Last time Goff played the Cowboys he got stomped (thinking same for Jones)
Last time Goff played from behind got over 300 yds. Plenty of completions. Against the Dolphins. (not sure on your scoring for QBs) They should be passing a lot against the Bills.
Brissett (in my league) scored a lot of points against the Bills defense last week.

Now if you think one will be playing with a lead, then take the other one, but I see them both playing from behind.

Something else to consider, when choosing between Jones & Goff.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak vs Giants

Or

Herbert vs cardinals?

I am leaning Herbert

I'd go Herbert. Cards can't stop anybody and two I'm just generally against Thursday games. Too many times I see players under-deliver on Thursday games. Plus those NFC East match ups can sometimes be slugfests

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go Herbert. Cards can't stop anybody and two I'm just generally against Thursday games. Too many times I see players under-deliver on Thursday games. Plus those NFC East match ups can sometimes be slugfests
Thanksgiving is a bit different though

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,768.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I pick up James Robinson the jets running back cause I assume they will run the ball more sense they are now using a backup qb. And I’d drop Curtis Samuel. Cus I have josh jacobs and he may not play.

@Schmoopy1000
@wildturkey
@steelerssb

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I pick up James Robinson the jets running back cause I assume they will run the ball more sense they are now using a backup qb. And I’d drop Curtis Samuel. Cus I have josh jacobs and he may not play.

@Schmoopy1000
@wildturkey
@steelerssb
this is what I found on Jacobs

Jacobs was surprisingly added to the injury report with an ankle issue on Friday. He got in a limited practice before being listed as questionable. This could be nothing, but fantasy managers should monitor the situation on Sunday. The Raiders play in the second window of games, so emergency replacements for Jacobs would be scarce. Zamir White could inherit Jacobs' work on the ground, but the rookie has been a healthy scratch multiple times this year.

So lets hope you dont have to make that move. I am not real big on James Robinson getting you much points.

Robinson wasn't targeted and averaged just 1.4 yards per carry. It was a brutal outing for Robinson, as well as the rest of the Jets' offense. Robinson had one less carry than Carter, indicating he is a one-dimensional two-down rusher. He'll be a TD-dependent dart throw against the Bears in Week 12.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,768.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what I found on Jacobs

Jacobs was surprisingly added to the injury report with an ankle issue on Friday. He got in a limited practice before being listed as questionable. This could be nothing, but fantasy managers should monitor the situation on Sunday. The Raiders play in the second window of games, so emergency replacements for Jacobs would be scarce. Zamir White could inherit Jacobs' work on the ground, but the rookie has been a healthy scratch multiple times this year.

So lets hope you dont have to make that move. I am not real big on James Robinson getting you much points.
Even with a back up qb?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with a back up qb?
I think the Jets are thinking the back up QB is the improvement. heard one of the reasons for the change was he is gonna be better at moving the offense.

Now that might be from him running himself but that doesnt help the RB situation.

Of course now that I have said this he will probably run for 200 yds LOL

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@Schmoopy1000
@wildturkey
@steelerssb

Are there no other backs available? Robinson hasn't really done much with the Jets. Carter is their guy. Rachaad White (Tampa) perhaps? Or maybe Isiah Pachecho (KC)? I'd probably just wait and see if Jacobs plays. Since its an afternoon game and if Jacobs doesn't play, you could slot him into an IR slot and pick up whoever his replacement is (I'd assume Zamir White) or just search the wire for any RB placement in the late games that might play.