• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Week 11

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr
Start 2Wr, 2Rb, 2Flx
CMC and Stevenson in RB slots, need flex and both WRs from this group

P Campbell v PHI
G Wilson v NE
G Pickens v CIN
J Palmer v KC
N Collins v WAS
C Patterson v CHI
D Foreman v BAL
G Dulcich v LV (insurance plan if Andrews sits out again)

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I'd go Foreman as the Flex. Maybe Patterson against the Bears run D but its hard to trust that shitfest Arthur Smith is running in Atlanta right now. Patterson could be the main guy one game and get 3 carries the next. Foreman is safer so I'd ride with him

And for receivers, I'd go Palmer for sure considering Herbert ain't got much to work with. Gotta throw to someone. And probably Pickens for the 2nd.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr
Start 2Wr, 2Rb, 2Flx

P Campbell v PHI
G Wilson v NE
G Pickens v CIN
J Palmer v KC
N Collins v WAS
C Patterson v CHI
D Foreman v BAL

Think id play pickens or cmac

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 WRs

Wilson and pickens

Flex
Patterson( but i will assume whoever you pick will be the wrong choice)

i think foreman is safe, but patterson is more likely to get a TD, and more likely to catch a few balls...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson
Patterson if he has WR eleig.
Pickens if not
Foreman at flex

How do you have a team out there so devoid of decent receivers? Are Chase and Kupp in your IR, or what?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson
Patterson if he has WR eleig.
Pickens if not
Foreman at flex

How do you have a team out there so devoid of decent receivers? Are Chase and Kupp in your IR, or what?

my WR1, Kirk, is on bye....started my draft out CMC, Josh Allen, Andrews from the 1 slot, so I put myself WAY behind at WR from the jump, and was extremely happy on draft day that Diontae Johnson and Allen Robinson came back to me at the 4/5 turn. Yikes.
Thank god for Kirk or I'd be totally screwed at WR.

as you can tell from my options at WR, I've been hustling the waiver wire for warm bodies. used my waiver spot on patterson a week before he came back so I missed out on Christian Watson this week but picked up Nico Collins and Paris Campbell as FAs. If they are going to get ~10 targets a game, they'll make perfect flex options for my rag-tag crew

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 WRs

Wilson and pickens

Flex
Patterson( but i will assume whoever you pick will be the wrong choice)

i think foreman is safe, but patterson is more likely to get a TD, and more likely to catch a few balls...
I dunno about that

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my WR1, Kirk, is on bye....started my draft out CMC, Josh Allen, Andrews from the 1 slot, so I put myself WAY behind at WR from the jump, and was extremely happy on draft day that Diontae Johnson and Allen Robinson came back to me at the 4/5 turn. Yikes.
Thank god for Kirk or I'd be totally screwed at WR.

as you can tell from my options at WR, I've been hustling the waiver wire for warm bodies. used my waiver spot on patterson a week before he came back so I missed out on Christian Watson this week but picked up Nico Collins and Paris Campbell as FAs. If they are going to get ~10 targets a game, they'll make perfect flex options for my rag-tag crew
Im thinking of starting collins this week.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking of starting collins this week.

Things definitely seem to be pointing in the correct direction:
- Cooks has been a baby back bitch the last month
- their schedule softens up big time for WR (WAS, MIA, CLE, DAL, KC, TEN, JAX - all in the top 15 in pts allowed to WR in half ppr, 4 of them in the top 10 in bold)
- front office needs to see what they have in Collins, as I don't think this current regime picked Collins, I think they inherited him (@Barilko ?)
- they absolutely suck in pretty much every facet of playing defense in the NFL. They can't stop anyone from rushing and in the off chance a team has to pass against their secondary, they can
- we know Davis Mills can sling it in garbage time and pretty much any time the OC dials up YOLO plays. I think there's a small chance they look to dial back Pierce's touches (claimed Eno) in efforts to limit his wear and tear as they try to rebuild the franchise. That could lead to more pass-heavy game plan for HOU, especially against teams they face. All outside of the Titans and maybe WAS will easily score 20-something points against HOU defense.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno about that
haha..true

but between the group listed? Outside of Foreman, Patterson is the next one I'd put money on getting one. All the WR's are pure shots in the dark at ever getting one. Maybe Pickens, but until those Steelers find some footing, he's also just a blindfolded dart throw that may or may not find pay dirt.
If all the others are no better than 50/50, I'd say CPAT is around 60/40 to score

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha..true

but between the group listed? Outside of Foreman, Patterson is the next one I'd put money on getting one. All the WR's are pure shots in the dark at ever getting one. Maybe Pickens, but until those Steelers find some footing, he's also just a blindfolded dart throw that may or may not find pay dirt.
If all the others are no better than 50/50, I'd say CPAT is around 60/40 to score

I've had Patterson penciled in since Tuesday. I figured they'd scale him back for TNF with short week and crap weather. 10 days rest and they showed that they were comfortable feeding him in his first game back with 14 touches and the GL work.

Bears are one of the worst run Ds in the league, as are the Falcons, and both teams like to run more than they pass if given the option. this has 17-13 or 20 -17 type score written all over it with how fast the game clock will be running.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr
Start 2Wr, 2Rb, 2Flx

P Campbell v PHI
G Wilson v NE
G Pickens v CIN
J Palmer v KC
N Collins v WAS
C Patterson v CHI
D Foreman v BAL

Palmer, Pickens
Foreman, Patterson

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha..true

I dont disagree with anything you said. My comment more was just on foreman vs patterson. Theyre feeeeeeding foreman, and he's producing. Pickens is gonna get his I think. Pickett loves him and hes why they traded claypool. They want the ball in his hands one way or another. But until the offense is scoring more his upside is capped to yardage and receptions mostly, like you said basically

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppr

Need 2 flex

Drake london
Kadarius toney
Wandale robinson( hes a drop now right?)
Nico collins

Those r on my roster

Available names that intrigue
Ben skowronek
Randall cobb
Treylon burks
Damien harris
Alec pierce
Josh reynolds
Kj osborn

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont disagree with anything you said. My comment more was just on foreman vs patterson. Theyre feeeeeeding foreman, and he's producing. Pickens is gonna get his I think. Pickett loves him and hes why they traded claypool. They want the ball in his hands one way or another. But until the offense is scoring more his upside is capped to yardage and receptions mostly, like you said basically
I have high hopes for Pickens, just impatient on Pickett. Come on kid, get it going!!, I know you have 'it'!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppr

Need 2 flex

Drake london
Kadarius toney
Nico collins

Those r on my roster

Ben skowronek
Randall cobb
Treylon burks
Damien harris
Alec pierce
Josh reynolds
Kj osborn

London and Toney.

Waivers has nobody worth a dime.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppr

Need 2 flex

Drake london
Kadarius toney
Nico collins

Those r on my roster

Ben skowronek
Randall cobb
Treylon burks
Damien harris
Alec pierce
Josh reynolds
Kj osborn
Toney and Nico probably, maybe London..depends on which matchup you like better.

Toney, IMHO is a must start unless you're starting 2 are Jefferson and Lamb or something similar, as I don't' think JuJu is going to be cleared by gametime, MVS has a hammy thing, and Hardman is still bunged up as well, leaving only Kelce and a collection of crap for Mahommes.

As to WanDale,, redraft-wise, he's not exaclty a thrilling option. Early returns suggested Danny Dimes was gonna look his way often, but he sure hasn't been lately, at some point that could change. However, with the options you listed, only BUrks, maybe D. Harris if you're RB needy, pique my interest as possible better alternatives.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have high hopes for Pickens, just impatient on Pickett. Come on kid, get it going!!, I know you have 'it'!
I think kenny does too. I thought that regardless of what team he landed on.

They did pickett kinda dirty. The swore mitch was the guy. They prepared like mitch was the guy. Mitch played like mitch and they yanked him. Toss kenny in with no prep or first team reps all year. Then look at the defenses hes faced.

On top of that matt canada.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toney and Nico probably, maybe London..depends on which matchup you like better.

Toney, IMHO is a must start unless you're starting 2 are Jefferson and Lamb or something similar, as I don't' think JuJu is going to be cleared by gametime, MVS has a hammy thing, and Hardman is still bunged up as well, leaving only Kelce and a collection of crap for Mahommes.

As to WanDale,, redraft-wise, he's not exaclty a thrilling option. Early returns suggested Danny Dimes was gonna look his way often, but he sure hasn't been lately, at some point that could change. However, with the options you listed, only BUrks, maybe D. Harris if you're RB needy, pique my interest as possible better alternatives.
Starting three r usually tyreek, amron and lockett. Locketts on a . Usually felx kenneth walker and michael carter. Also jeff wilson now. But all on byes.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think kenny does too. I thought that regardless of what team he landed on.

They did pickett kinda dirty. The swore mitch was the guy. They prepared like mitch was the guy. Mitch played like mitch and they yanked him. Toss kenny in with no prep or first team reps all year. Then look at the defenses hes faced.

On top of that matt canada.
this next week (Colts) was where I had always assumed they'd wait to insert Pickett. then outside of the two Ravens games, he'd be facing mediocre at best D's to get acclimated and his feet under him. Of course, the Colts have overachieved defensively, but yeah, was a little surprised they pulled the trigger when they did, right at the beginning of the toughest stretch of D's they'll face all year