• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron won't be getting all those easy layups he got last night.. And Warriors won't be missing a gazillion open shots like the The Celtics were last night.

Cavs need to up the Defense maybe 4-5 notches to have a real shot.

The Warriors can DESTROY your spirits pretty quick with that efficient offense of theirs. Lebron is good but he would need to average more like 45-50 ppg to beat the Warriors with Durant.

I dont see Irving/Love getting being deadly factors in a series with the Warriors. Thompson will help out somewhat but Warriors will make adjustments on him. If they can keep Aldridge/Gasol at bay, I dont think Thompson will be too much of a problem

Last edited:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors have very capable defenders... It will be a tough series. Right now I see the Cavs prevailing, but the Warriors are just too talented to be crushed.
They won't be crushed but, like last year, when it comes time to perform with the season on the line they will fall short. They play an exciting and fun brand of basketball but they just don't have what it takes in the mental toughness area.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can make a ton of money betting that, the Warriors will be solid favorites. I'd guess 2-1 or even 5-2.
You should join me in that bet. This Warrior team just has something about it. They will not win. I despise Lebron James but his team will win that series.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should join me in that bet. This Warrior team just has something about it. They will not win. I despise Lebron James but his team will win that series.

I'd take the other side of the bet actually, but obviously we have no way to enforce payment. Just letting you know how much money you can make with an online bookie.

Warriors are going to win.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take the other side of the bet actually, but obviously we have no way to enforce payment. Just letting you know how much money you can make with an online bookie.

Warriors are going to win.
No online for me. Vegas is just a hop, skip and a jump away. I think I told you several months back about getting the "under" at 68 wins for the Warriors before it went way down as everyone jumped at that. I just barely made it but I've got to get up there and collect on that still so I'll look at what odds I can get on Cleveland because I am extremely confident that they will win that series.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No online for me. Vegas is just a hop, skip and a jump away. I think I told you several months back about getting the "under" at 68 wins for the Warriors before it went way down as everyone jumped at that. I just barely made it but I've got to get up there and collect on that still so I'll look at what odds I can get on Cleveland because I am extremely confident that they will win that series.

Actually though you are wrong, the Warriors are going to win.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to teach this DorDildo guy how to troll properly, not often I come across someone who is so bad at it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't be crushed but, like last year, when it comes time to perform with the season on the line they will fall short. They play an exciting and fun brand of basketball but they just don't have what it takes in the mental toughness area.

No one takes you seriously. In case you were wondering.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to teach this DorDildo guy how to troll properly, not often I come across someone who is so bad at it.

He's not funny at all. Never understood the whiny "sky is falling" shtick. Just a boring unt-cay.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not funny at all. Never understood the whiny "sky is falling" shtick. Just a boring unt-cay.
Dude's a faggot

probably sitting at home like "derp, I'm so funny, time to go make pizza rolls, derp"

Stupid faggot

Eat shit and live DorDildo

267043085_696ce4d4b1.jpg

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one takes you seriously. In case you were wondering.

Last year he was on the Warriors board complaining about losses and wins during the regular season. During a 73 win year.

He also likes to say the Warriors will lose and fail because if they do, he gets to come on here and brag about how he was right or if they win, guess what he's a fan and he's so happy to be proven wrong and gets to celebrate it. He's like Randy Quaid from Major League. This is nothing new to anyone who's come across his posts before.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year he was on the Warriors board complaining about losses and wins during the regular season. During a 73 win year.

He also likes to say the Warriors will lose and fail because if they do, he gets to come on here and brag about how he was right or if they win, guess what he's a fan and he's so happy to be proven wrong and gets to celebrate it. He's like Randy Quaid from Major League. This is nothing new to anyone who's come across his posts before.
That is Montalban you're thinking about.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I probably won't watch an entire NBA game until the Finals, and I'm bored out of my mind at my kids final * thank God * Orchestra Concert, I have composed my top 10 movies of 2017.

1. Logan- Straight savagery.

2. John Wick 2 - * see Logan

3. Get out - I thought it was going to be a race baiting pile of shit. Instead, it was a race baiting, thought provoking thriller/ horror movie that was hella entertaining.

4. Power Rangers - Call me nostalgic. But, it was a rare movie that both of my children loved as well as me.

5. Guardians 2- Star Lord rules.

6. Split - I love Unbreakable and James Mcavoy is a hell of a actor in this.

7. Kong Skull Island - By the numbers remake. But, Samuel L as the quasi bad guy can put lipstick on even the ugliest pig.

8. Fast 8- Statham and the Rock were the shit. Sadly, the rest of the storyline was also....complete shit.

9. Alien Covenant - If you liked Prometheus, you might want to brace yourself and temper expectations. Because Ridley Scott doesn't give a single shit about you wanting answers or continuity with the other films in this Universe.

10. Beauty and the Beast - I have daughters....lol

* Dishonorable mentions

Ghost in the shell - Piss

Xxx 3- Puddle of Piss

Underworld Blood Wars - Pool of Piss

Resident Evil Final Chapter - The entire fucking Pacific Ocean full of Piss.

If Wonder Woman sucks, I might riot.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is precisely why Finals record does not matter.

No way anyone can argue that losing to The Celtics is better for LeBron's legacy than losing in the Finals to one of the most talented teams ever assembled. Just a propsoterous position to take.

lol @you still trying to carry that flag.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually though you are wrong, the Warriors are going to win.
We'll see. The Spurs, now that Leonard appears fully ready for Saturday's game, should be able to hold serve at home and tie this series up. They are where they should be and they only need to steal one of the next two at Oakland to gain the advantage. They've already shown in game one that, with Leonard playing, they are fully capable of doing this.
Don't count the Spurs out just yet.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tumbudy toad him.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. The Spurs, now that Leonard appears fully ready for Saturday's game, should be able to hold serve at home and tie this series up. They are where they should be and they only need to steal one of the next two at Oakland to gain the advantage. They've already shown in game one that, with Leonard playing, they are fully capable of doing this.
Don't count the Spurs out just yet.

Wait, you said the Cavs were gonna beat the Warriors. How are they going to do that if the Spurs are going to beat them? :lol: at your concern trolling, still got it!

Also, this directly contradicts yourself in this exact thread, post #836

Someday you'll realize something we already know: you are a total clown.

Last edited:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got himself banned from the SF GIants board with this kind of crap. It's seriously one of my favorite things about SportsHoopla though, just destroying this clown.