• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come see me in June and we'll see who is taken seriously.

I honestly don't give two shits if the Dubs or Spurs win this series - even if it looks like the Dubs. I just dislike the Cavs, because of Lebron mainly. Any other team can win the title for all I care. Get on your soap box if the Cavs somehow beat your team. I won't give two shits you useless cvnt.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year he was on the Warriors board complaining about losses and wins during the regular season. During a 73 win year.

He also likes to say the Warriors will lose and fail because if they do, he gets to come on here and brag about how he was right or if they win, guess what he's a fan and he's so happy to be proven wrong and gets to celebrate it. He's like Randy Quaid from Major League. This is nothing new to anyone who's come across his posts before.

Didn't you know intellectban was prescient? Guy knows how to hedge his bets. Don't know how you can complain about losses during a 73-win season. Makes me think I'm not all that critical of my team during the Lebron years now.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good? 45-50? LMAO what an idiot

Ol' FlowRio is starting to make me defend the Cavs from the senseless bullshit that he posts. Never thought this shit was possible. I like posters that don't disturb the balance like he's doing. But here comes shit knuckles doing his god damn useless routine again.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @you still trying to carry that flag.

You should not be LOLing here.

Everyone should be LOLing at any person who legitimately believes that losing to the Celtics is somehow better for LeBron's legacy than losing to the Warriors.

The Celtics are a solid team, but nowhere near the Cavs level. The Warriors are IMO the most talented team ever assembled. 2 top 5 players, 4 top 20 and quality role players on top. The only modern era teams that are even debateble in terms of talent are the 80s Lakers/Celtics and the 90s Bulls.

What is funny is that many of the same people who blasted KD for being non-competitive when he joined the 73 win Warriors are also going to blast LeBron if he loses to them in the Finals.

Makes no sense. People just want to invent reasons to criticize.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don't see the Cavs playing at a different level in the playoffs vs the regular season?

Of course the Cavs are playing better in the playoffs. 9-0 and not much of a chance of dropping a game. 14-10 to end the season I think. LeBron is the best playoff player of all time and his beast mode is on full tilt for everyone to see and enjoy right now.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched the game they played great D in the first half for the most part. The total points scored in the end doesnt mean shit in this game. Game was over by the 4th.

38 points allowed in 1st half after Isiah sunk a deep 3. Meanwhile, the Warriors give up 100 to a team without TP and Kawhi then they give up 62 to the Spurs in game one with Kawhi in :laugh3:

Spurs (in game 1) had more offensive weapons and turnovers played a major part in the Spurs ridiculous first half run.

In game 2 the Dubs actually played really good defense. The Dubs allowing 100 points is not difficult considering the quick tempo they play on offense.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should not be LOLing here.

Everyone should be LOLing at any person who legitimately believes that losing to the Celtics is somehow better for LeBron's legacy than losing to the Warriors.

The Celtics are a solid team, but nowhere near the Cavs level. The Warriors are IMO the most talented team ever assembled. 2 top 5 players, 4 top 20 and quality role players on top. The only modern era teams that are even debateble in terms of talent are the 80s Lakers/Celtics and the 90s Bulls.

What is funny is that many of the same people who blasted KD for being non-competitive when he joined the 73 win Warriors are also going to blast LeBron if he loses to them in the Finals.

Makes no sense. People just want to invent reasons to criticize.

Yes I should. You are arguing against a point no one is making and you keep doing it.

No one is saying that losing to the Celtics is better for his legacy than losing to the Warriors. But the fact is, 3-5 in the finals doesn't measure up with the all time greats that Lebron is in the conversation with.

Because the overall stats, records, etc. of the all time greats tends to be so close, rings and finals records are the tiebreaker and Lebron loses that tiebreaker.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But "they are probably done" as you said. You're a really insightful analyst. Spurs are done, unless they aren't.

mrw-my-grandma-says-im-such-a-handsome-boy-121405.gif

You da man, Nolan!
Don't count the Spurs out. I look at every aspect of a situation and see what could happen and then I do everything necessary to make sure an adverse outcome does not happen. That is why I've been so successful in my life. But with sports I can't do anything about it. Its all up to others and we just have to sit back and watch. Its tough.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs (in game 1) had more offensive weapons and turnovers played a major part in the Spurs ridiculous first half run.

In game 2 the Dubs actually played really good defense. The Dubs allowing 100 points is not difficult considering the quick tempo they play on offense.
That sloppiness and laziness has happened far to often with the Warriors. It will be, along with their failure to rebound, the reason they won't beat the Cavs.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't give two shits if the Dubs or Spurs win this series - even if it looks like the Dubs. I just dislike the Cavs, because of Lebron mainly. Any other team can win the title for all I care. Get on your soap box if the Cavs somehow beat your team. I won't give two shits you useless cvnt.
I despise Lebron James, but what can you do? He's the best in the game and is able to continually control the management of whatever team he is on to get himself surrounded with players who can help him win. Oh, and fuck you too you whiny little bitch..

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't count the Spurs out. I look at every aspect of a situation and see what could happen and then I do everything necessary to make sure an adverse outcome does not happen. That is why I've been so successful in my life. But with sports I can't do anything about it. Its all up to others and we just have to sit back and watch. Its tough.

giphy.gif

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sloppiness and laziness has happened far to often with the Warriors. It will be, along with their failure to rebound, the reason they won't beat the Cavs.

concern-trolls.jpg

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I despise Lebron James, but what can you do? He's the best in the game and is able to continually control the management of whatever team he is on to get himself surrounded with players who can help him win. Oh, and fuck you too you whiny little bitch..

Your tears sustain me.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey spurs.....

don't you have a "bill lambeer" on your team? time to get physical...... :hope:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forgot about asking for your opinion. Thanks for that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I should. You are arguing against a point no one is making and you keep doing it.

No one is saying that losing to the Celtics is better for his legacy than losing to the Warriors. But the fact is, 3-5 in the finals doesn't measure up with the all time greats that Lebron is in the conversation with.

Because the overall stats, records, etc. of the all time greats tends to be so close, rings and finals records are the tiebreaker and Lebron loses that tiebreaker.

"No one is saying this"... Proceeds to say exactly that. Rings, yes. Of course. Finals record? That's just stupid.

If Jordan had gotten through the Celtics and Pistons in his first 3 years but lost in the Finals, he would be 6 - 3 and his legacy would be even more impressive than what it is.

6 - 3 > 6 - 2 > 6 - 1 > 6 - 0. The first number trumps all, but the 2nd number can only add to a legacy.

Also, LeBron is 3 - 4. I know you guys have the Warriors already penciled in, but slow down there.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

attachment.php

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has anyone else ever made 8 finals?

Or gone to 6 in a row?

Plus the 07 Cavs never had a chance. Look at that team, it was Lebron and an expansion team level roster. And 2015 was Lebron w/out Kyrie or Love and they still went 6.

2011 is the only real series was supposed to win and didn't. You can argue 2014 too I guess. The Lebron cramps def doesn't help him in that story either.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone else ever made 8 finals?

Or gone to 6 in a row?

Only the Celtics of the 60's. (Back when you won 1 series and you were in the Finals)