• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs San Antonio Spurs

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason there is no excuse because if you get that kind of lead with two BIGs, all you have to do is slow the game down and excecute on offense.. And expose GS interior like they were doing all day. Leonard of no Leonard, they had a HUGE lead with only 1 quarter of ball today. All it takes is slowing the game down and execute and feed the post.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason there is no excuse because if you get that kind of lead with two BIGs, all you have to do is slow the game down and excecute on offense.. And expose GS interior like they were doing all day. Leonard of no Leonard, they had a HUGE lead with only 1 quarter of ball today. All it takes is slowing the game down and execute and feed the post.
No ones reading this, shut up

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy.. Blew a 25 point lead. You don't blow those if u want to get back to the finals. That was game, set match for Spurs. They needed this one with the Warriors in sleep mode and they let the warriors take it back from them.

Didn't you say Warriors were gonna win in 5 or even sweep, that they were just toying with everyone? So isn't this expected by you?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you say Warriors were gonna win in 5 or even sweep, that they were just toying with everyone? So isn't this expected by you?

I didn't expect the Warriors to play so BAD at home like they did today. They finally got their heads into into the game, but still the Spurs shouldn't have blown a lead like that with a quarter to play.

Just slow the game down, and execute and feed the post where your matchup advantage is. This was THE CHANCE for the Spurs today. They blew it, they aren't getting another one because the Warriors wont play this shitty again. Spurs played like a rookie team getting all flustered and not a team of veterans

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something about "can't have it both ways" comes to mind...:dhd:

For months we all heard about how Irving and Love were the best teammates Lebron ever had, particularly compared to Bosh and Wade. Even more, we heard about Irving being the best teammate that Lebron ever had. Yet, Miami had a super team and Cleveland didn't? I'm confused.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy.. Blew a 25 point lead. You don't blow those if u want to get back to the finals. That was game, set match for Spurs. They needed this one with the Warriors in sleep mode and they let the warriors take it back from them.
This kind of stuff happens often in the NBA. Teams get a big lead and then complacency sets in.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kind of stuff happens often in the NBA. Teams get a big lead and then complacency sets in.

Is complacency what it's called when your best player leaves the game injured?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well ESPN has Curry and Durant both above Wade and in the top 25......Not my fault, don't shoot the messenger even tho I agree with you.

Not blaming you.

In fact, I think we are basically saying the same thing. They may both be top 20, even top 10 someday. But, we won't know where they stand until they accomplish a hell of lot more than they already have. It isn't fair to compare a player who has only played half their career to guys who are retired.

Reactions: LAD

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't expect the Warriors to play so BAD at home like they did today. They finally got their heads into into the game, but still the Spurs shouldn't have blown a lead like that with a quarter to play.

Just slow the game down, and execute and feed the post where your matchup advantage is. This was THE CHANCE for the Spurs today. They blew it, they aren't getting another one because the Warriors wont play this shitty again. Spurs played like a rookie team getting all flustered and not a team of veterans
no ones reading this, post **** pics in the politic forum, come back with a new account, and start over

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is complacency what it's called when your best player leaves the game injured?
Sometimes a team has to rise to the occasion when adversity strikes.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not blaming you.

In fact, I think we are basically saying the same thing. They may both be top 20, even top 10 someday. But, we won't know where they stand until they accomplish a hell of lot more than they already have. It isn't fair to compare a player who has only played half their career to guys who are retired.
Curry has to keep this pace for 5-10 more years to be top 10, and still might not even make it.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes a team has to rise to the occasion when adversity strikes.

Um....ok...
tenor.gif

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but u hella ghey doe...so why u gotta be frontin', son?

:D
I'm not the one that DM'd you telling you to not take my political troll threads seriously, and then proceeded to post in said thread taking said troll thread seriously.

AM I FAG? lmfao

I know you a warrios fan, but come on, that play was dirty breh

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe the Spurs should have won the game anyway, but you have to take into account their state of mind after Leonard's injury. They were shocked and completely lost their concentration for a stretch of the game, with the Warriors scoring 18 unanswered points, making the momentum an avalanche impossible to stop.

Now they have some time to prepare for Leonard's absence (assuming that he won't be available for Tuesday's game) and will likely gameplan a slower game (similar to what they did against the Rockets), but the Warriors don't have a mental dwarf running the show so this likely won't really work. Without Leonard out there, they just don't have the bodies to limit the Warriors or the horses to run with them.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one that DM'd you telling you to not take my political troll threads seriously, and then proceeded to post in said thread taking said troll thread seriously.

AM I FAG? lmfao

I know you a warrios fan, but come on, that play was dirty breh

Maybe your TV screen or computer monitor is dirty....that play was in no way, shape or form, dirty.
You need to wipe that shit down once in a while, dude.

:lol:

C'mon, man!