• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot respect James even though he is a great player. he is such a diva, pretending he gave it all and couldn't even walk off the court last night. he is thoroughly in love with himself but his pretending to have all these injuries and his attempts to draw attention to himself are very disturbing. Its almost like he is mentally ill.
For once we agree. The best was when he did the interview sitting in a chair. LOL I said it before he reminds me of the old Arod. The guy cant just be normal. Biggest Drama queen in sports today.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs almost got lucky with Curry going down. That fall looked bad.

He's fine. He would have been good to go anyway. Only thing I was worried about there was his wrist. If he had a concussion I'm sure he would have been clear to play a week and a half later on June 4th

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's fine. He would have been good to go anyway. Only thing I was worried about there was his wrist. If he had a concussion I'm sure he would have been clear to play a week and a half later on June 4th
Yeah that is what im saying when it happen. I was like Oh Crap.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah as weird as it is... he's fortunate he was unable to get his hand under him and break the fall. I broke both of my wrists in basketball on basically that same play... the difference was I got my hands under me and tried to break my fall.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...3rd Toughest?

Harden is a hell of a scorer.

But, he's no Lebron.

There isn't anyone on the Warriors roster, hell in the entire NBA, that can shut Lebron down.

I think the Warriors will win it all this Season.

But, the Cavs will not be a cake walk.
3rd Toughest is a fair assessment imo

Cavs can win it but it would have to be Lebron pulling a 1993 MJ over the Suns impression and probably also a choke or injury to the Warriors

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden is in a class by himself right now. I haven't seen a player take over like he has since maybe when LBJ 1st or 2nd year in Miami(forgot the year where he really took over Miami). I mean it was Wades team but I think it was year 2 when they won LBJ took over.

Either way Harden is playing awesome. He is by far the best offensive player in the league right now.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once we agree. The best was when he did the interview sitting in a chair. LOL I said it before he reminds me of the old Arod. The guy cant just be normal. Biggest Drama queen in sports today.

Seems as though he must have the spotlight on himself at all times. Crazy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would of loved to see CP3 vs Curry. Mainly to see what Paul's tactics would be to limit Curry. The best defensive point guard in the league. Houston actually has done pretty good to keep it close except in Game 3, but it's just too late. Warriors most likely close this out in Game 5, unless Curry isnt himself.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot respect James even though he is a great player. he is such a diva, pretending he gave it all and couldn't even walk off the court last night. he is thoroughly in love with himself but his pretending to have all these injuries and his attempts to draw attention to himself are very disturbing. Its almost like he is mentally ill.

The thing is Lebron always puts his teammates first when asked in interviews and on the court. His emotions might run high sometimes but that is because he wants to win so bad. The only time he talks about himself is when he is ASKED the questions and merely answers them out of honestly. He played 47 minutes and he isnt getting any younger, he played most of those minutes with multiple injuries. I think he was just relieved that game was over.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems as though he must have the spotlight on himself at all times. Crazy.
I agree, lets be honest his role players have been playing great. Yes overall he had a good game but had a bad shooting game. 14-37 is not good. He made it look like It was a game 7 or his team needed the win and they were out. He was game 3 when they were up 2-0. Him falling to the floor and then doing an interview sitting down was a joke. Oh yeah and when he missed a shot or lay up he would limp but when he makes a shot it is ok. I don't get this guy. This is why im not a fan of him. He doesn't presents himself well. Im not talking about doing charity or no off the court issues. He is fine with that. Its his on the court image.

Oh well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, lets be honest his role players have been playing great. Yes overall he had a good game but had a bad shooting game. 14-37 is not good. He made it look like It was a game 7 or his team needed the win and they were out. He was game 3 when they were up 2-0. Him falling to the floor and then doing an interview sitting down was a joke. Oh yeah and when he missed a shot or lay up he would limp but when he makes a shot it is ok. I don't get this guy. This is why im not a fan of him. He doesn't presents himself well. Im not talking about doing charity or no off the court issues. He is fine with that. Its his on the court image.

Oh well.

Well maybe bc on every team he has every been on he has either carried them or had injuries where he had to carry them. When he first came into the league he had nobodys on his team and carried them to the Finals. Some of those Miami teams they didnt have much depth or big guys, Bosh got hurt, Wade was never healthy. Now back in Cleveland he finally gets the best supporting cast and two stars are hurt and he has to play 4 quarters.
I really think he just wanted that game to be over with, the drama came with it.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly... Warriors personnel were handing these out to Media members before the game last night

CF5yxW_UMAAT75K.jpg

What a jinx lol

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they close it out tonight. Im ready for GS vs Cavs.
-how will Cavs stop the GS offense? Who will guard Curry and Thompson?
-How will GS stop LBJ? who will guard him?
-Will the team that shoots the best from 3 win?
-How will GS contain Thompson from offensive rebounding
-Can Cavs keep up with GS? LBJ gets gassed when playing fast
-Will Kerr become the next good to great coach?
- Will Cavs role Players stay hot?
-Will the real Irving show up?
-Will LBJ jump shot ever show up
-Can Klay get on fire?
-Whos Role Players will play better; Cavs; Iman, JR, Della, Thompson, Jones, Moz or GS; Barnes, Barbosa ,Bogut, Green, Iggy,Livingston.) GS is deeper but Iman and JR are more talented then GS top 2 role players.

Both teams have 2 pure scorers(LBJ and irving) and (Curry and Thompson).

So many story lines. Cant wait.

Im going with my boy Steve Kerr and GS in 6.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time two rookie coaches coached in the Finals? It probably never happened

Nobody really thinks about that, but pretty crazy

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden is in a class by himself right now. I haven't seen a player take over like he has since maybe when LBJ 1st or 2nd year in Miami(forgot the year where he really took over Miami). I mean it was Wades team but I think it was year 2 when they won LBJ took over.

Either way Harden is playing awesome. He is by far the best offensive player in the league right now.

And yet when it's said & done what will be remembered the most is that mental error on the final play that cost them game 3. :doh:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would of loved to see CP3 vs Curry. Mainly to see what Paul's tactics would be to limit Curry. The best defensive point guard in the league. Houston actually has done pretty good to keep it close except in Game 3, but it's just too late. Warriors most likely close this out in Game 5, unless Curry isnt himself.

Don't you mean how many more times Curry can break Paul's ankles in one series??? That last game at the end of the reg season was ridiculous. He broke that fool's akles twice on one play! :pound:
:nod: :crutch:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good as Harden is at free throws, it is really hurting them in this series and almost killed them in the Clips series. 62% in the series so far.