• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's with the single team because they're afraid of Howard. Cavs don't have Howard. If they had Love then it would be a little bit of a different story but he's out. James is going to get a healthy dose of Barnes with quick help. Houston has more weapons than the Cavs do so this series is a different story.

You're right they have two guys TT and Mozgov that can finish inside and they have the best offensive rebounder in the NBA.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. If Kyrie is back Cleveland actually would have more perimeter options than GSW. Take away Curry and the only option who really scare you is Klay. I don't anyone fear Barnes or Iggy. Cleveland got Kyrie, JR, James Jones, & Shumpert.

I agree. If they dont have Curry, all they have is Klay. Barnes is streaky. Dramond hasnt shot the 3 ball well and nobody else has been shooting well or can shoot. Btw Klay hasnt been shooting well.

Cleveland has Shump, JR, Jones, Kyrie, and Dova that have all shot well from outside.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf are you talking about? He had one bad game, in Game 3. He has played well in 3 games.

And he was seeing a single team the whole time. They stuck with it and are now up by 3-1. And the first two games the Warriors were shooting themselves in the foot with a bunch of stupid turnovers. You really think they aren't going to go with the quick double on James? Do the Cavs have a threat like Howard to punish them when they do? It's a completely different match-up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he was seeing a single team the whole time. They stuck with it and are now up by 3-1. And the first two games the Warriors were shooting themselves in the foot with a bunch of stupid turnovers. You really think they aren't going to go with the quick double on James? Do the Cavs have a threat like Howard to punish them when they do? It's a completely different match-up.

Doubling harding isn't a smart idea. You let him get his and shut everyone down. That is how you beat Houston.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right they have two guys TT and Mozgov that can finish inside and they have the best offensive rebounder in the NBA.

Those guys aren't Dwight Howard. I love to bash Howard but he's a freak athlete that needs to be game planned against. I'm sorry, but the Cavs don't have a guy like him. And the Cavs don't rotate the ball well with James going to his iso dribble/pass late if there's nothing good for me offense.

Can the Cavs beat the Warriors in a 7 game series? Sure, they're a really good NBA team. Have they shown anything that they're going to be anything less than the 3rd toughest team they've faced this post season? Hell no!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys got to turn on the Blackhawks-ducks game. It is intense. The Blackhawks scored two goals in the last five minutes to tie it up after the Ducks seemingly put the game away. One of the goals was almost impossible. Now it's OT! (For the third game this series) This is making the NBA playoffs look tame. Give it a shot. Next goal wins.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys aren't Dwight Howard. I love to bash Howard but he's a freak athlete that needs to be game planned against. I'm sorry, but the Cavs don't have a guy like him. And the Cavs don't rotate the ball well with James going to his iso dribble/pass late if there's nothing good for me offense.

Can the Cavs beat the Warriors in a 7 game series? Sure, they're a really good NBA team. Have they shown anything that they're going to be anything less than the 3rd toughest team they've faced this post season? Hell no!

Wow...3rd Toughest?

Harden is a hell of a scorer.

But, he's no Lebron.

There isn't anyone on the Warriors roster, hell in the entire NBA, that can shut Lebron down.

I think the Warriors will win it all this Season.

But, the Cavs will not be a cake walk.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew!!! It looks like we dodged a bullet with the Curry fall. Hopefully, it's for sure that he's okay. If he were gone, I don't have confidence that we could finish this series. Great game by Harden and the Rockets tonight. Way to show fight and urgency.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew!!! It looks like we dodged a bullet with the Curry fall. Hopefully, it's for sure that he's okay. If he were gone, I don't have confidence that we could finish this series. Great game by Harden and the Rockets tonight. Way to show fight and urgency.

Was just going to post this. Curry being okay was more important than the Ws winning this game. Glad to see Curry back on the court. Now we got 2 out of the last 3 games at Oracle. Tough game. Would love to see Klay come out of his shooting woes. Barnes has been struggling too. Gotta come out firing game 5.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just going to post this. Curry being okay was more important than the Ws winning this game. Glad to see Curry back on the court. Now we got 2 out of the last 3 games at Oracle. Tough game. Would love to see Klay come out of his shooting woes. Barnes has been struggling too. Gotta come out firing game 5.

When I saw it, I feared the worst and thought that at the very least he had a concussion that would keep him out for the next couple of games.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a first quarter. I think GSW were expecting the typical Harden drive and kick out but what Houston did in the first quarter was pretty much what they did to the Clips in game 6. Houston is #1 is FGA on 3s so this IS a 3 pt shooting team and what Ive seen all season from them. Obviously, not like this. I actually didnt think game over, I know the Warriors were capable of coming back and they did fight hard. Harden did a hell of a job making sure that didnt happen.

I dont know about any other Warrior fan but Im just thankful none (other than Ariza) of the role players got hot in the first 2 games. It wouldve made a HUGE difference.

Warriors youth and inexperience at this point is glaring, something I was hoping wouldve cleaned up by now but it hasnt.

As for Dwight, I prefer that he play, I understand compared to the other Flagrant-2s that he should be suspended but I wouldnt have ejected Horford for that play either. Im all about letting the players play tbh

Soft ass league got errbody crying for fouls and shit. Softer league and you have more injuries? How is that possible

And kudos to Curry, Bron and Harden...this league look like it was lacking top star talent compared to other eras (kinda still do) but they need to be that bridge to carry the torch with all these superstars that are retired/retiring/old af. But the league needs to stop babying them.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If they dont have Curry, all they have is Klay. Barnes is streaky. Dramond hasnt shot the 3 ball well and nobody else has been shooting well or can shoot. Btw Klay hasnt been shooting well.

Cleveland has Shump, JR, Jones, Kyrie, and Dova that have all shot Ifwell from outside.
Houston, Cavs and GSW are similar in how they use role players for that wide open 3pt shot. But, outside of Steph and Klay, both Houston and Cavs are better than GSW. But, any of them are capable of going off at any moments notice. Klay has yet to do so (I believe he will eventually)

And plus, if we're 3 wins in the series without the others shooting well, I think GS should feel a little good about that.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubling harding isn't a smart idea. You let him get his and shut everyone down. That is how you beat Houston.
We actually agree with something. Even though GS barely won the first two games with this gameplan, I agree, stick to it.

Now that Josh Smith got his good game out the way, lets hope bad Josh Smith comes back.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw it, I feared the worst and thought that at the very least he had a concussion that would keep him out for the next couple of games.

finally saw it this morning on CBS. man, what an ugly looking spill. glad he seems to be ok, though...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly... Warriors personnel were handing these out to Media members before the game last night

CF5yxW_UMAAT75K.jpg

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GSW can throw so many players at Lebron. They will be fine. Unlike the Hawks who basically only got Carroll. GSW can put Klay, Iggy, Barnes, or Draymond on Lebron.

I think GSW in 5
Cavs almost got lucky with Curry going down. That fall looked bad.