• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WCF - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (2) San Jose Sharks Series Thread

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
4834666.bin

wolfgang

wkern42
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Round 1: Johnson
Round 2: O'Brien
Round 3: Wellwood
Round 4: Ohlund?

No ex canucks on the Bruins?

LOL, I was just thinking of saying that too...

Although Ohlund is a CLASS ACT. He should still be here (damn salary cap). I'll take Hamhuis in his place though :D.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah okay, way to bail out of the argument. That one is right up there with when a woman tells you she shouldn't have to tell you why she is angry. Enjoy your off season of bitterness

As for the more objective Sharks fans here, congrats on another stellar year. Team fought hard until the end.

You'd better believe I'm bitter. You can pretend like you wouldn't be but I know better. The bitterness will wear off with time. Won't change anything though. Your example about the woman being angry is laughable though. Not even close. Nice try, C+ for effort.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't really notice it until I saw Dash's post, but yeah, why did the drop confetti after the Canucks won last night?

The hockey Gods are always watching....

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't really notice it until I saw Dash's post, but yeah, why did the drop confetti after the Canucks won last night?

The hockey Gods are always watching....

nonesense. they just won the WCF. that is a big big thing. hockey gods will understand. he didnt touch the trophy anyway so its balanced

:)

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nonesense. they just won the WCF. that is a big big thing. hockey gods will understand. he didnt touch the trophy anyway so its balanced

:)

Fair enough. But the whole not touching the trophy superstition(which is nonsense I might add) is based on the idea it's not the trophy you want to be celebrating. Isn't the notion to drop confetti the same basic idea? :nerd:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. But the whole not touching the trophy superstition(which is nonsense I might add) is based on the idea it's not the trophy you want to be celebrating. Isn't the notion to drop confetti the same basic idea? :nerd:

then it shouldnt be a problem dropping confetti.

lol

the whole touching the trophy was debunked the year the Devils not only picked up the trophy in the ECF but posed for a group picture with it and then won the cup that year. so it doesnt matter.

anyone jumping on confetting dropping is nitpicking anyway.

this team will be focused and ready for the cup finals whomever they play. confetti drop or not

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We had a similar problem in Buffalo in 99 when the media was let out on the ice when the goal was in question. They talked about it last night.

I see your point but not sure I know how to correct it. confetti and ice = bad mix.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make no bones about it however. the canucks are NOT satisfied for winning just the WCF. this team will be lights out in the Finals. I just hope boston and tampa beat the crap out of each other

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they want to drop confetti or streamers on fans in the stands, that's ok by me (it's Oilers hokey, but still ok), but the ice should stay as pristine as possible...

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they want to drop confetti or streamers on fans in the stands, that's ok by me (it's Oilers hokey, but still ok), but the ice should stay as pristine as possible...

I agree with this.