• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WCF - (1) Vancouver Canucks vs (2) San Jose Sharks Series Thread

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of bitching and moaning for sure (I try not to poke my head in too often), but in that one thread there were a bunch of guys nervously looking forward to the game, and one guy who said he was glad he was busy. granted, that might have changed since I last looked.

I checked in after game 2 and i saw someone posting a "10 step plan to future success" and one of them had trade heatley for either JayBlo or 210

everyone was in such agreement that they barely stopped short of crowning this guy as the next gm

sure heatley has shit the bed ( its either an injury or the cigarette boat on his mind ) but trading him for Jay Blow or 210??? talk about a lateral move

xalbox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice to see you around xalbox

you need to post more Xalbox!
are you getting to watch the games?

Hey guys, I've got a lot going on right now. Doing the last semester of ordinary university courses before the last semester where I do a big project at a company before graduating and getting my master of science degree in computer engineering and media technology.

But still I find the time to watch most of the games (HD stream with center ice playoff pass). It's kind of funny that my friend follows the Sharks and he's been quite annoyed the last week that the Canucks are doing much better :)

Are there any good programming/developer jobs in Vancouver? I'll be finished with school in February.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My moron friend is going to be in an official tequila drinking contest tonight at 7. Why can't I be in two places at once?!

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest here guys, if you were a Sharks fan would you be excited about the game tonight?

We've been through this before. What you are seeing is years of built up frustration and bitter disappointment.

But yes the San Jose has the most depressing fanbase. Kind of like the Asian kid in Grandma's Boy.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there any good programming/developer jobs in Vancouver? I'll be finished with school in February.

Any experience with SAP and ABAP programming?!? I'm currently doing some work for BC Hydro in Burnaby (going live with phase 1 of the project next month).

If it's more on the web design side of things, the guys at Vancouver Internet Marketing : Rhino Marketing Inc. seem to be doing well and they like the Canucks.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
It's a pretty big industry out here (gaming especially), but I don't know the state of it. Mattola or Dash might now better. It would make it a lot easier to watch games though!!

I'm loving that Naslund and Forsberg are finally reunited at at Modo

Tequila & I don't mix. It's painful, VERY PAINFUL.
me too. I blame my father, who introduced me to tequila when I was 12.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My moron friend is going to be in an official tequila drinking contest tonight at 7. Why can't I be in two places at once?!

Followed by a trip to the ER at 10.

Highlights on the late local news at 11...

Followed by the Late Late Movie "Above The Law" at 11:30.

Don't forget about the premiere showing of 'The Hangover' on Showtime Wednesday morning...

rcmp watching VEE and her friend at 1am
RCMP accused of spying on prison sex - Need to know - Macleans.ca

xalbox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any experience with SAP and ABAP programming?!? I'm currently doing some work for BC Hydro in Burnaby (going live with phase 1 of the project next month).

If it's more on the web design side of things, the guys at Vancouver Internet Marketing : Rhino Marketing Inc. seem to be doing well and they like the Canucks.

It's a pretty big industry out here (gaming especially), but I don't know the state of it. Mattola or Dash might now better. It would make it a lot easier to watch games though!!

I'm loving that Naslund and Forsberg are finally reunited at at Modo

No, never heard of SAP and ABAP, even though I've programmed in many languages, Java, C#, C, C++ and many more. My main area I've focused on is web development (mostly programming, not so much design.. lately a lot of frameworks such as CodeIgniter (PHP), Django (Python) and Ruby-on-Rails (Ruby)) and Android development (Java, XML)

Gaming is somewhat interesting. Just finished a game for Android, but I've also done programming in 3D graphics with OpenGL, and shaders in GLSL and more.

Back to hockey.. yeah it's fun that Nazzy and Foppa are doing some work together again. Too bad they're not playing nowadays but they've done much for hockey, both in the NHL and in Tre Kronor (Team Sweden)... I remember the year when I was studying abroad in Vermont in 02/03 when they finished 1st and 2nd in the scoring race... great season for the Canucks, but this season tops that one easily =)

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CheliosAfrica.gif

Last edited by a moderator: