• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WC semifinals: #6 Golden State Warriors vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tried to insult MSG about Cal and me with UCLA.....

Or did you forget already?
i didnt mention ucla football. no need to insult they do that on their own. football or not

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without the Russ and Bev lakers being so bad, the trades are never made which means they helped the lakers get where they are today. A ring would be well deserved

lol

Like I said the other day...they both made the Lakers better by leaving.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chemistry and continuity is a thing. on the other side of things another 6-2 guard on the floor for the lakers to attack. im just saying they are just throwing someone in there and hoping. i get it that its a game of matchups but not every coaching decision is going to be some genius adjustment.

It makes them smaller, but it also makes them faster. The idea is to turn the game into a track meet.

They are hoping to gas Lebron and AD and also pull AD out of the paint on defense.

It's actually their best shot. It's already been shown that they can't handle playing at the Lakers pace because they are too big and physical. Teams used to use the same tactic at times vs. the Shaq/Kobe Lakers. Especially during Shaq's last couple of seasons when he was starting to slow down.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is really the case, why start a smaller player, when their real issue is defending the paint?

GPII isn't stopping AD

And whether they're being guarded or wide open, LA sucks at hitting the three.

No one they have is going to handle AD. Looney is too slow and everyone else is too small...so they're gonna out Dray on him and hope he can use his defensive tricks to make AD uncomfortable on offense and try to run him on defense.