• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Way OT Jeff is GONE

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice to see that asshole out

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Who?

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he meant Sly. I was about to fucking riot like a Canadian.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was referring to a TV show, apparently I am the only person who watches it on here so sorry folks. My bad! I did go WAY OT

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to a TV show, apparently I am the only person who watches it on here so sorry folks. My bad! I did go WAY OT

lol, I too had no idea what or who you were talking about. It's all cool though. :thumb:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Christ, like anyone else watches the same shitty TV shows you do. And even if we did, why would we care that "Big Jeff" is gone, or that it was a double eviction, or how it came down to a tie vote and Kalia had to break it and oh my god best episode EVER!!!!!!!

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Christ, like anyone else watches the same shitty TV shows you do. And even if we did, why would we care that "Big Jeff" is gone, or that it was a double eviction, or how it came down to a tie vote and Kalia had to break it and oh my god best episode EVER!!!!!!!

Thanks, I was sitting alone for a long time feeling a bit odd.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dunno what the fuck any of this is about......

but my god is that a really fuckin funny post.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I was sitting alone for a long time feeling a bit odd.

I actually don't watch it, but a quick google search for "Jeff is out" led me to a forum which didn't mention the name of the show but led me to refine my search to "jeff is evicted" and that had pretty much everything I needed to know. I didn't want to leave you feeling all alone.

On a related note, Big Brother forums make the ESPN forums look like a paradise where young children discuss rainbows and unicorns and all is well. Five minutes reading that crap made me feel dirtier than Cooke.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually don't watch it, but a quick google search for "Jeff is out" led me to a forum which didn't mention the name of the show but led me to refine my search to "jeff is evicted" and that had pretty much everything I needed to know. I didn't want to leave you feeling all alone.

On a related note, Big Brother forums make the ESPN forums look like a paradise where young children discuss rainbows and unicorns and all is well. Five minutes reading that crap made me feel dirtier than Cooke.

Slow sports timeframes lead me to watch TV with the wife. Apparently I get way to involved in these things.